Have you ever ask yourself this question? What is your dream job? Or is there really a dream job? When I was young, I dreamed of becoming a policeman or firefighter. Nowadays, it seems that the job options are limitless. So, what if I tell you that you can state your dream job and win prizes? Interested?
OK, why am I asking you about dream job? The reason is because JobsDB.com is kicking off their first ever Dream Job Contest and they are asking job seekers all over Singapore what their dream job is.
Have you ever thought of a dream job? I mean the kind that you thought will never exist and yet you hope one day you will find it? I remember not long ago, one guy was selected to become an island caretaker. His job is supposed to go and explore the surrounding islands and blogged about his experiences. BTW, he is getting paid to do this and lived in luxury accommodation for this job. That is my kind of dream job.
If you have one, go share it at JobsDB.com Dream Job contest and win yourself a prize.
I did a search at the JobsDB.com portal and I am truly amazed at what type of job you can find: Micro-Blogger, Headhunter, theme park crew member, personal trainer for Muay Thai and etc.
How to participate in the JobsDB.com Dream Job Contest?
Simply visit and tell JobsDB.com all about your dream job!
- 10 winners will be selected.
- Winner will get to win any prize of their dreams worth $388. Here are some suggestions.
- Winner will be announced on 1st December 2010.
- That means you have 30 days to think or ponder upon your dream job and dream prize.
Facts about JobsDB.com
Here are some information about JobsDB.com that you may like to know: –
- JobsDB.com is the leading online recruitment network in Asia Pacific.
- One of the largest and most comprehensive databases in Asia Pacific with over 14.6 million job seeker members and over 220,000 corporate clients, JobsDB.com is definitely the best place to go if you are looking for a job!
Here is the link to the contest again