Remember the post some weeks ago, about Creative planning to announce a phone in Creative Zii Summit in China? Well, the phone has finally been revealed. Creative called it the Trinity phone that has Zii platform inside it, runs on Android OS and plays 1080p video!
This may change future phone specs as more and more people are watching videos, live streaming on their phones. The Trinity phone sports a 3.1-inch capactive touchscreen and it actually has a dual OS (Android OS and Creative ZiiLabs Plazma OS).
Features of the Zii TRINITY 3.5G Concept Phone
- Quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE, Tri-band WCDMA, HSDPA Cat 8 at 7.2mbps
- Full featured platform featuring ZMS-05 StemCell Processor
- Linux–based Zii Optimized Android and Plaszma Support
- Accelerated OpenGL ES 3D Graphics, Video and Imaging
- 3.1” 480×800 16M colour Active Matrix OLED with capacitive multi-touch
- Mini HDMI port for 1080p video output
- Xtreme Fidelity™ X-Fi audio technology
- 5M pixel rear facing, auto-focus camera
- VGA forward facing camera for video conferencing
- USB 2.0 Micro port for connectivity and charging
- MicroSD storage expansion and SIM card slots
- 256MB low-power DDR memory
- Integrated Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g, Bluetooth 2.1 EDR and Hardware GPS
- Composite Video output
- 1130mAH lithium polymer battery
In my opinion, this may be the big break for Creative. When Creative created Sound Blaster sound card, it actually sets the standard of sound card on PC. Now with ZiiLABS Trintiy phone, it may again set the standard of future phone. I am looking forward to the day I can ditch my computer and perform every task on a mobile device 🙂 .