When I first read about ITG xpPhone, I was not extremely impressed. Because many companies have tried making MID gadgets but not many is able to garner the attention or the users to switch over to them. Some of the biggest reasons, I think, are the small screen size, unnecessity to have such high end phone and the price. Now, ITG has made it more attractive (customizable screen, Windows 7 and etc).
xpPhone has put a customization option under the specifications section. Now, you can actually change the specs according to your needs (according to information from Pocketables).
Here are the original specs.
- CPU? AMD Super Mobile CPU
- SSD: 8G/16G/32G/64G
- LCD: 4.8′ TFT Touch-screen LCD 800*480
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP
- Network?GSM/GPRS/EDGE/WCDMA (HSDPA/HSUPA)
- CDMA/CDMA2000 1X/CDMA1X EVDO,TD-SCDMA?TD-HSDPA
- Wireless?WiFi 802.11b/g,WiMax(optional),Buletooth,Stand-alone GPS
- Camera Specifications:CMOS, 300k/1.3 Million
- Ports:1 x earphone jack,1 x microphone jack,Docking Connector
- (include VGA output signal ),1 x USB 2.0, SIM Slot
- Power Management:
- Battery: Removable Lithium-ion
- Talk time: about 5 hours,Stand by time: about 5 days
- Real life: about 7 hours(Standard), about 12 hours(Large)
Talk time?Standby time?Operation time may vary depending different usage.
- Weight: 400g (include battery)
Here are the customization option page.
Notice the differences?
According to Pocketables, the price may range from US$500 to US$700. Anyway, we will have to wait for the official announcement first.