The Singapore Night Festival 2023 (SNF 2023) starts today and if you are around the area, do check out Samsung Galaxy Studio at SMU Green.
Here are what you can expect over there.
Samsung is bringing a flippin’ great time with its Galaxy Studio pop-up to SMU Green. Snap a selfie with the latest Galaxy Z Flip5 and its amazing FlexCam.
Check out other Galaxy devices in-store, including the new Galaxy Z Fold5, Galaxy Tab S9 Series and Galaxy Watch6 Series. The Studio will also carry SNF exclusives, including unique CASETiFY covers designed by participating artists, and other local brand collabs. Special Samsung deals also available on-site.
Weekends at Galaxy Studio
- Festival visitors can look forward to exciting activities held at the Galaxy Studio, including:
- Twitch streamer and creator @supercatkei will host “Street Interviews”, where you can stand to win amazing prizes when you take part in her trivia Q&As (18 August)
- Learn more about your personal colours with with popular Korean colour analyst @colorwings_official (18 & 19 August)
- Receive a personalised souvenir from local embroidery artist @beadbadwolf when you visit on 19, 20, 25 and 26 August
Win exclusive BTS FlipsuitCard
Be the first 50 to head down to Galaxy Studio from 21 to 24 Aug, to stand a chance to win the not-for-sale BTS Flipsuit Card for the Galaxy Z Flip5
First, let me take a selfie
Stand a chance to win amazing prizes when you take a photo at various Singapore Night Festival Art Installations or the Galaxy Studio Photobooth.
All you need to do is to take a pic with the Galaxy Z Flip5 made available at 4 locations*, post the photo on Instagram and tag @samsungsg and @sgnightfest with #JoinTheFlipSide, #withGalaxy and #SGNightFest!
- A Stone’s Throw (Away) at National Museum of Singapore, Banyan Tree
- Rimbun at Farquhar Garden, Canning Rise
- Preserving Paradise at Armenian Street, beside The Bible House
- “Flowing Water Road” Shrine at Raffles City
For more information, visit: