Fitbit Charge 5 is currently available in Singapore. It includes a six-month Premium membership (for new or returning customers). You can purchase Charge 5 online at Fitbit.com and selected retailers including Best Denki, Challenger, Courts, E-Gadget, Gain City, Harvey Norman, online at Amazon and Fitbit’s Official Store on Lazada and Shopee.
Check out the intro video.
The Fitbit Charge 5 is retailing at SGD $288. Key features of Charge 5 include:
- Tools to track and manage your stress, heart health and sleep, including EDA Scan app for stress management, ECG assessments for AFib (coming soon), high/low heart rate notifications and sleep insights.
- Built-in GPS, 20 exercise modes and Active Zone Minutes to track your activity in real time.
- Six-months of Fitbit Premium, which includes access to 500+ workouts, mindfulness and nutrition sessions from popular brand new partners like Calm and LES MILLS, and deeper insights into your holistic wellbeing with the Health Metrics dashboard, Stress Management Score and Sleep Score breakdowns.
- A lightweight and low-profile design with a vibrant colour touchscreen that is 10% slimmer and 200% brighter than Charge 4, and pushes the boundaries of what’s possible in a tracker by offering our most advanced combinations of sensors in a tracker.
- Convenient smart features, like smartphone notifications, quick replies from your wrist (for Android users), timers, alarms and contactless payments,and 20+ colourful clock faces, allpowered by 7 days of battery life.
As a part of the announcement, Fitbit also announced new features and content for Fitbit Premium members, and new designer accessories for our smartwatches:
- Fitbit Premium’s new Daily Readiness Score, which uses your body’s insights to help you understand when you are at your physical best – if you’re ready to workout, or if you should prioritize recovery. Daily Readiness will be available soon in the Fitbit app for Premium members with Sense, Versa 3, Versa 2, Charge 5, Luxe and Inspire 2.
- Fitbit is teaming up with Will Smith to develop exclusive content for Fitbit Premium, which will feature a variety of health and wellness programs that focus on both physical and mental aspects of strength that define better health today. Check out Will’s excitement about joining Fitbit here, and more images of him using his Charge 4 HERE.
- High-fashion designer collections from Victor Glemaud and Brother Vellies for Sense and Versa 3 users, which was recently debuted along with a new in-box colorway and core accessory bands so you can show off your unique flair with your smartwatches.
If you need more information, follow the link below.