The pricing of the Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 (announced in August) and Tab A 10.5″ is out. Looking at the price table, the Tab S4 is not cheap. The 256GB LTE version is priced at S$1,298. If you just want a big screen, get the Tab A 10.5″ (32GB, LTE) at just S$598.
Here is the Price Table.
Local Pricing and Availability
|Model||Built-in Memory7||RRP (S$)8|
|Galaxy Tab S4 (WIFI)||64GB||$998|
|Galaxy Tab S4 (LTE)||64GB||$1,098|
|Galaxy Tab S4 (WIFI)||256GB||$1,198|
|Galaxy Tab S4 (LTE)||256GB||$1,298|
|Galaxy Tab A 10.5” (WIFI)||32GB||$398|
|Galaxy Tab A 10.5” (LTE)||32GB||$598|
The Galaxy Tab S4 and the Galaxy Tab A 10.5” will be available from 6th September 2018 at local telecommunication operators (M1, Singtel and StarHub), major consumer electronics & IT stores, Samsung Experience Stores, Lazada Singapore, selected online marketplaces and at all other authorized retailers. The Galaxy Tab S4 will be available in Black and Grey color options, while the Galaxy Tab A 10.5” will be available in Black and Blue color options.
The following Galaxy Tab S4 and Galaxy Tab A 10.5” accessories will also be available from 6th September 2018 to complement the devices:
|Tab S4 Book Cover Keyboard||Black||$228|
|Tab S4 Book Cover||Black, Grey||$98|
|Galaxy Tab S4 S Pen||Black, Grey||$118|
|Galaxy Tab A 10.5” Book Cover||Black, Grey||$88|
|Charging Dock POGO||Black||$88|
Highlights of the Galaxy Tab S4 and A5 10.5″
Galaxy Tab S4
- Productivity on the go with Samsung DeX: With the Galaxy Tab S4, Samsung is bringing the Samsung DeX to the tablet for the first time, giving users the option to switch from the Android interface to a desktop-like experience1. Samsung DeX is the ideal choice for busy urbanites, making multi-tasking easier if an urgent task comes in when you’re away from the office. To enhance your writing experience, simply connect it to a monitor2 and view your work on a bigger, split screen. With the Galaxy Tab S4, you’ll always be ready for work—anytime, anywhere.
- Do more with the Samsung S Pen: The Galaxy Tab S4 is equipped with Samsung’s S Pen, enabling users to take notes on the fly through the Screen-Off Memo feature. They can also navigate,translate3 and organize notes using Samsung Notes, and even send personalized texts through Samsung Live Message – all with the S Pen.
- Optimized Entertainment: The Galaxy Tab S4 is the ideal choice if you need top-notch entertainment to relax and unwind after work. It features a 10.5″ Super AMOLED display and a distraction-free bezel for a more immersive viewing experience than ever before. The powerful sound—made possible by Dolby Atmos and quad speakers tuned by AKG — draws you in even further. Complemented with long-lasting 7,300 mAh battery, you can keep watching right through to the end.
- Enhanced Connectivity: The Galaxy Tab S4 features new and improved capabilities designed to manage consumers’ connected devices and lifestyles. SmartThings allows you to control all your connected home devices easily from your tablet including adjusting lights, locking doors and controlling the thermostat4. Additionally, with the Galaxy Tab S4, you can receive alerts from your security camera and monitor the safety of your home while on-the-go. Samsung Flow allows you to easily share various content between your Samsung Galaxy smartphone5 and the Galaxy Tab S4 while also giving you the freedom to reply to messages directly from your tablet without having to reach out to your smartphone. With Smart View, you can also maximize content from your tablet by displaying it on a TV screen.
Galaxy Tab A 10.5”
- Immersive Experiences for the Whole Family: The Galaxy Tab A 10.5” sports a new 10.5-inch display featuring a generous 16:10 screen-to-body ratio, which allows users to enjoy an immersive experience where they can watch movies, play games, listen to music or browse content together with family and friends.
- Samsung Kids Mode: The Galaxy Tab A 10.5” gives parents the control to manage content and usage time with Samsung Kids Mode. Families can also use the Multi-User Mode on the Galaxy Tab A 10.5’’, enabling them to create 8 additional accounts on the same device, such as one account for a child and separate accounts for parents — allowing for greater functionality and privacy on a single tablet.
- Enhanced Connectivity: With the family-friendly Galaxy Tab A 10.5”, users can easily control their home environment via SmartThings4, making it simpler to manage your connected home with smart home controls. Samsung’s Daily Board can be set to display your favorite photos while it charges in its stand or act as a helpful assistant that can display not just the current weather forecast6, but also the current time or your calendar instead.
Here is the comparison of the Galaxy Tab S4 and Tab A 10.5″ so that you can make a good decision should you want to buy.
Galaxy Tab S4 and Galaxy Tab A 10.5” Product Features and Benefits
- Certain apps may not run or may require purchase of a separate licence for use on Samsung DeX. Functions and user experience of some apps in Samsung Dex mode may differ from tablet mode.
- HDMI adapter or DeX cable required to connect to monitor. Monitor and accessories including HDMI adapter, HDMI cable and DeX cable sold separately.
- Dependent on source and output languages available. Data connection required.
- Subject to device compatibility. Data connection required and data usage fees may apply. See https://www.samsung.com/sg/apps/smartthings/ for full list of compatible devices.
- Requires AndroidTM Marshmallow OS (6.0) and higher.
- Weather forecast feature requires a data connection.
- Actual user-accessible internal memory is less than specified total memory due to storage of the operating system and software used to operate the device features, and other built-in applications, and may vary after software updates/upgrades.
- Prices inclusive of GST.
- While stocks last.
- While stocks last. Digital access terms and conditions apply, see www.readsph.com/samsung.
- While stocks last. Viu subscription terms and conditions apply.
- Based on Samsung internal test results under controlled testing parameters. Actual usage time may vary depending on network, usage, mode settings, battery condition and other surrounding factors and conditions.
- Requires use with compatible Adaptive Fast Charging Adapter.
- Optional accessories are sold separately.
All functionality, features, specifications and other product information provided in this document including, but not limited to, the benefits, design, pricing, components, performance, availability, and capabilities of the product are subject to change without notice.
Android is a trademark or registered trademark of Google LLC. Wi-Fi® and Wi-Fi Direct® are registered trademarks of Wi-Fi Alliance.
The Bluetooth word mark is a registered trademark owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use herein is under licence. All other company, product and service names mentioned herein are marks, trademarks, registered trademarks or service marks of the respective owners.