Want to become a YouTuber and gain your fame online? Want to stand a chance to win a special tour of the Google Singapore new office and an opportunity to pitch for a USD10,000 grant by CJ E&M from Korea. Check out the SOOS-Tube BootCamp 2016.
This is not an advertisement but just a help to a friend’s friend to promote this bootcamp. Since I have been exposed to YouTube FanFest, I know that it takes a lot of hardwork, skills to become prominent and famous on YouTube.
With the BootCamp, you can learn how to become one. During the bootcamp, you will need to challenge yourself or your team to post a video on YouTube to garner the most views.
CHALLENGE: Create and post a video on YouTube and get as many views and likes during the SOOS-Tube Bootcamp!
- If you love to eat, make a food video!
- If you love to travel, make a Sentosa travel video!
- If you love make up, do a beauty video!
- If you love fashion, do a cat-walk video!
- If you love to sing and play music, do a music video!
- If you love to dance, do a dance video!
- If you love to make people laugh, do a funny video!
- The options are endless!
Here is the date of the BootCamp.
Date: 27 August 2016 (Sat)
Time: 9am – 6pm
Venue: Resorts WorldTM Theatre, Resorts World Sentosa
Ticket Price: S$50 (excludes booking fees, includes packed lunch)
Tickets via http://www.apactix.com/events/detail/soos-tube-bootcamp
Have fun there!