Microsoft has partnered with Dropbox to update the Dropbox App specifically for Windows 10. Here is the look of the new Dropbox app. It has the same minimalist flat design of Microsoft. And there are a few cool features.
Here are the features: –
- Drag and drop files into the Dropbox app from Windows File Explorer—and even between folders within the app—to easily move or copy them
- Use Quick Search to find what you need faster. Just start typing a search term to see your results—no need to use the search icon
- Set up interactive notifications to accept shared folder invitations without having to launch the Dropbox app
- Enable Windows Hello to use your fingerprint, face, or iris to unlock the Dropbox app, for extra peace of mind
- Add comments directly on your files, and bring others into the discussion with @mentions
- Quickly access recent files using Jump List. All you have to do is right-click the Dropbox app icon in your taskbar
There are some other details. I am not going to bore you with them. Click HERE to read more about them. Or you can follow the link below to get the app now.
PS: If you search for the app now (as in now) at Windows Store, you might get the old version. It will take a few days for the new app to replace the old one (so.. use the link above to get it now).