Lego has opened its first Lego Certified Store (LCS) recently and now it is opening its second one at Festive Hotel, Resorts World Sentosa. There will be lucky draw, gifts and etc for Customers and Bricks World members. Do check out the Annex A and Press Release for more details.
Let me jump the gun and show you what’s on offer during the opening. Check out this Annex A.
LEGO® CERTIFIED STORE
Festive Hotel, Resorts World Sentosa, Singapore
Official Opening: 14 February 2014
14 & 15 February 2015 – 10 am to 10 pm
- Exclusive Lottery Draw :
- All customers who spend $100 or more on any LEGO® products in a single receipt on either of these two days – 14 and 15 February 2015 – will be entitled to enter into a lucky draw to stand a chance to win 1 of 100 exclusive miniature “LEGO® Brand Retail New Store Opening” (3300003) sets. The lucky draw will be drawn by Bricks World Management. Winners will be contacted by Bricks World from Monday, 16 February. Terms and conditions apply.
- Lucky Draw – Spend $88 and above in a single receipt in-store and stand a chance to win one of these three great prizes :
- 1st Prize : LEGO® Ninjago DB X (#70750); RRP $159.90
- 2nd Prize: LEGO® Star Wars™ Wookiee™ Gunship (#75084); RRP $139.90
- 3rd Prize: LEGO® CITY Demolition Site (#60076); RRP $129.90
- Winners will be announced on Bricks World’s Facebook page on Monday, 16 February 2015.
- Family Gift with Purchase Lucky Dip – make a purchase in-store, and children up to 16 years old can take part in the Lucky Dip to receive a small gift. One redemption per child.
- Bricks World ‘Members Only’ Lottery Draw – make any in-store purchase and Members will automatically qualify for the prize draw to stand a chance to win one of fiveLEGO® Houses (4000010). Winners will be announced on Bricks World’s Facebook page on Monday 16th February.
- LEGO® “Build & Take Away” Event from 12.00 pm to 7.00 pm at LEGO® Free Play Area
- Only for children aged 5 to 12 years old.
- Each child can participate only once on a first-come, first-served basis, while stocks last.
- Each child is allocated 30 minutes to build his/her creation within specified dimensions and bring it home for FREE.
- Parental/Guardian consent is required for the activity. A parent/guardian must be present during the activity.
- Photographs/videos of the participants will be taken at the event and during the activity. LEGO Singapore reserves the right to use the photographs/videos in various media including Internet.
- No purchase is required.
- LEGO Singapore, Bricks World and Resorts World Sentosa are not responsible for any injuries caused during the activity.
All prizes must be collected in person by the winner or by the winner’s authorised representative. Other Terms & Conditions may apply to the above offers.
Second LEGO® CERTIFIED STORE in Singapore
Opens at Resorts World Sentosa, Singapore
LEGO Singapore is pleased to announce the opening of the second LEGO Certified Store (LCS) in Singapore. The official opening of the second store is on 14 February 2015.
Located at The Festive Hotel, Resorts World Sentosa, Singapore, the second outlet, which is managed by Bricks World, serves to further enhance the LEGO experience for the fast-growing LEGO fan base and to reach out to new customers.
Ms Dan Luo, Managing Director of LEGO Singapore, said: “We are delighted at the response towards the first LEGO Certified Store opened in November 2014. We believe that with the second outlet at Resorts World Sentosa, LEGO Certified Stores will continue to deliver more fun and memorable experiences to children and fans in Singapore and in Asia.
“With the launch of the 2nd LEGO Certified store, Bricks World can help further extend the LEGO experience to a wider audience” said George Papasolomontos, Managing Director, Bricks World. “The new store enables LEGO fans access to exclusive LEGO sets, activities and events, and working with Resorts World Sentosa, we believe that the LEGO Certified store will be a valuable addition to this child centric resort experience.”
About the LEGO Certified Store (LCS)
- The first LCS was officially opened on 29 November 2014 by Her Excellency, Berit Basse, the Ambassador of Denmark to Singapore together with LEGO Singapore and its business partner, Bricks World. The second outlet is also opened in partnership with Bricks World.
- Every aspect of the LEGO Certified Store is designed and made by The LEGO Group, including one of the most popular features, the Pick-a-Brick Wall. The LEGO Certified Store also features an interactive play area called “The Living Room”, and a display of fully assembled LEGO models. From January 2015, the LEGO Certified Store in Singapore has exclusive sets released at the same time as in the US and Europe. More offerings from the LCS will be available in Singapore in the near future.
- The Pick-a-Brick Wall, comprising a custom-built fixture with round canisters, each filled with LEGO bricks and elements, will allow shoppers to hand-pick and select LEGO pieces in different shapes and colours. All customers who spend $100 or more on any LEGO® products in a single receipt on either of these two days – 14 and 15 February 2015 – will be entitled to enter into a lucky draw to stand a chance to win 1 of 100 exclusive miniature “LEGO® Brand Retail New Store Opening” (3300003) sets. The lucky draw will be drawn by Bricks World Management. Winners will be contacted by Bricks World from Monday, 16 February. Terms and conditions apply.
See Annex A for list of Opening Offers.
About The LEGO Group
The LEGO Group is a privately held, family-owned company, based in Billund, Denmark. It was founded in 1932 and today the group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of play materials for children, employing approximately 10,000 people globally. The LEGO Group is committed to the development of children’s creative and imaginative abilities. LEGO products can be purchased in more than 130 countries. LEGO® and LEGO logo are trademarks of The LEGO Group. ©2015 The LEGO Group. For product details, visitwww.LEGO.com
About Bricks World
Bricks World is the oldest and largest specialist LEGO retailer in Singapore. It partnered LEGO Singapore in the opening of Singapore’s first LEGO Certified Store on 29 November 2014. It also has five other stores across Singapore, as well as an online portal. Bricks World aims to deliver the LEGO experience through the breadth of its product offering, well-trained and knowledgeable staff, in-store events and giveaways, and excellent customer service. For product and promotion details, visit Bricks World’s Facebook page and website at www.bricksworld.com