Check out this Beats Solo². This is an upgrade from the previous Beats Solo. it will be available from major electronics stores, departmental stores, and headphones retailers in Singapore from 13 June 2014 at RRP of S$310.
Some information not found in the Press Release
- Beats by Dr. Dre Solo²
- Price: S$310
- Launch Date: June 2, 2014
- Color Editions: Black, Blue, Pink, And Gray
- Special Color Edition: RED*
* Beats by Dr. Dre contributes a portion of the Beats (RED) Solo² headphone sales to the Global Fund to fight AIDS.
Read the Press Release for more details.
HWEE SENG (ELECTRONICS) PTE LTD PRESENTS
BEATS BY DR. DRE SOLO²
DESIGNED FOR SOUND. TUNED FOR EMOTION.
SINGAPORE, JUNE 6, 2014 – Following the recently updated Studio, now, it’s time for remastering the Solo — Beats’ most popular headphone redesigned from the inside out. With updated and improved acoustics, the Solo² lets you feel your music with a wider range of sound and enhanced clarity. Streamlined, lightweight and durable, this compact headphone is more comfortable than ever.
Beats is building an audio experience optimized for every moment of your life. It lets you immerse yourself in an emotional sound journey. Most of all, the Solo² is designed with earcups ergonomically angled to complete a natural-fit feeling, with pivots for optimal comfort and sound delivery, allowing you to feel the higher fidelity sound.
Beats by Dr. Dre Solo² will be available from major electronics stores, departmental stores, and headphones retailers in Singapore from 13 June 2014.
Features of the Beats By Dr. Dre Solo² include:
- A more dynamic and wider range of sound – with a clarity that will bring you closer to what the artist intended you to hear.
- Engineered for comfort – starting at the center of the flexible headband, the frame of the headphone is now curved like never before.
- A streamlined aesthetic with fast-flowing curves and no visible screws – the disciplined decisions in engineering and material selection have created a more durable headphone that is equipped for extended use.
- Unique folding system and compact design – make these perfect for on-the-go use.
- Take full control – with a color-matched cable, you can change songs, adjust the volume and even take calls, without having to read your device.
About Beats Electronics LLC:
Established in 2006 as the brainchild of legendary artist and producer Dr. Dre and Chairman of Interscope Geffen A&M Records Jimmy Iovine, Beats Electronics provides a premium sound experience at every touch point of the consumer’s life. It is the parent company of the Beats by Dr. Dre™ line of high-quality headphones, Beats Audio™ HD-sound systems, and the MOG digital music service. The company’s mission is to provide a superior end-to-end music experience — with headphones, devices and services — so fans feel the emotion and hear the music the way artists intended it to sound from the studio. This experience is aided by partnerships with HP, Chrysler Group and HTC Mobile.
Led by Co-Founder & CEO Jimmy Iovine, Co-Founder Dr. Dre, and President & COO Luke Wood, Beats Electronics is based in Santa Monica, California.