Finally, Instagram has released the Official Instagram app to Windows Phone 8. It has been a long wait. However, do note that some of the features found on Android or iOS are not available on Windows Phone 8’s version yet.
Features described in the Windows Phone Store.
- 100% free custom designed filters: XPro-II, Earlybird, Rise, Amaro, Hudson, Lo-fi, Sutro, Toaster, Brannan, Inkwell, Walden, Hefe, Nashville, 1977, and others.
- Video recording with breathtaking cinematic stabilization
- Linear and Radial Tilt-Shift blur effects for extra depth of field.
- Instant sharing to Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Tumblr and Foursquare
- Unlimited uploads
- Interact with friends through giving & receiving likes and comments
- Full front & back camera support
- And much much more…
However, from the initial review, I saw that the video feature is not working (but it stated in their features that it can take video… strange). Some commented that it cannot even take photograph (only can select from Camera Roll). However, from some reviews or videos, I can see that taking picutures is possible. I have not installed it on my Windows Phone yet. Will do it later and update again.