Thanks to all the support from readers, brands and PR agencies, I am glad to announce the start of Linksys EA4500 Dual Band Router Twitter Contest. If you stay in Singapore, have a Twitter account (and read this post), you can enter the contest.
How to Enter the Contest
The rules are very simple:-
- Tweet one feature of Linksys EA4500 (Hint: Click Here for Help)
- Each tweet must have the hashtag #hubofmyhome
- Each tweet must have @joeteh (as I need to keep track)
- Each tweet must have a link back to this blog post (http://bit.ly/O4qAQS)
To make it simple, I create a custom link with the #hubofmyhome, my twitter ID and link to this blog post for you.
Some terms and conditions (just in case)
- The person who enter the contest must reside in Singapore or have a Singapore address for the prize to be delivered.
- The contest starts from 17th July 2012 00:01hrs and ends 30th July 2012 23:59hrs
- I will have the final say on the winner.
- Winners will be notified by a Tweet 🙂 from me and I will communicate with you on how to claim your prize.
Here are some information to help you.
- Click here to read my review on Linksys EA4500
- Click here to download the Linksys EA4500 Datasheet (PDF file)
- Some features of Linksys EA4500
- Cisco Connect Cloud – Get anywhere, anytime access to your home network from a browser or mobile device and optimise your online experiences with apps*
- Maximum speed (up to 450 + 450Mbps) for ultra-fast wireless transfer rates
- Simultaneous dual-band to maximise throughput and help avoid network interference
- Gigabit Ethernet ports for speeds up to 10x faster than standard Ethernet
- Top range and reliability with full 3×3 MIMO antenna array
- USB port and built-in DLNA Certified® media server
Still not enough? Here is how you can catch me.
- Twitter: @joeteh
- Post your question(s) in the comments on this blog post
- Post your question(s) on TechieLobang Facebook Page (remember to like the page 🙂 . If you notice, I have changed my style a little and there are more TECH information now on the Facebook page)
- Please share this blog post with your friends. The more the exposure of the blog, the more I can “pester” the brands to do more giveaways or contests.
- Join my mailing list. Trust me, I will NOT spam you.