Google updated Google+ app for Android to v1.0.5. So, if you are using G+ on Android, remember to update it.
Here is Punit Soni, Lead Product Manager, Google+ Mobile, talking about the new features.
Here are the Release Notes
August 2, 2011
- Improved notifications reliability
- “___ added you to Google+” notifications shown in bulk
- Share stream posts to individual people (search people & contacts)
- Clicking a +mention takes you to the person’s profile
- Stream no longer resets to top when screen is rotated
- Nearby accuracy & refresh improvements
- Start a one-on-one huddle from a person’s profile or a group huddle from a circle profile
- Hide one-on-one huddles
- Clickable links in huddles
- Confirmation text when leaving a huddle (“Are you sure you want to leave?”)
- Improved autocomplete (people/contacts) when adding a person to a huddle
- Reshared posts show correct profile photo