Swype Beta is finally ready for download. Just register and you can get this Swype Keyboard. It should be suitable for most Android devices.
Some highlights: –
- In English, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, German, and introducing French and an early, *UNSTABLE* preview release of Chinese Pinyin
- Now includes support for Double-Tap-to-Edit, Cursor Restore, and Voice-to-Text (requires Google Voice Search be included in your system firmware)
- HVGA, WVGA, and WVGA854 Resolutions – don’t worry we’ll detect this automatically. Sorry, no QVGA
- Limited End User Support – mostly via our forum
- If your phone came pre-installed with Swype
DO NOT download this beta (it won’t work)
And for those who still don’t know what Swype is, watch this video.