Little girls went missing around the world, suspected to be abducted.Weird lights in the ocean. Flyers were posted on telephone poles in major America city in search of these missing girls. Picture of strange sighting after the break.
Here is a picture of the strange sighting.
Do you want to know what this is all about? You have to wait until end of the year as this is the storyline of BioShock 2. No offense for those who were taken in by the title.
Some fact about BioShock 2.
Title: BioShock® 2
Publisher: 2K Games
Platform: PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system, the Xbox 360® videogame and entertainment system from Microsoft, Windows-based PC
ESRB Rating: Not Yet Rated
Release Date: Fall 2009
Step back into the beautiful and unforgettable world of Rapture in BioShock 2, the next installment in the franchise that has won more than 50 Game of the Year Awards and has sold more than 2.5 million units worldwide. Developed by 2K Marin and 2K Australia, BioShock 2 provides players with the perfect blend of explosive first person shooter combat and compelling storytelling to form one of 2009’s most highly anticipated titles.
Set 10 years after the events of the original BioShock, the halls of Rapture once again echo with sins of the past. All along the Atlantic coastline, a monster has been snatching little girls and bringing them back to Rapture. You will play as the first Big Daddy as you travel through the decrepit and beautiful fallen city, chasing an unseen foe in search of answers and your own survival. New enemies, new dangers and all-new mysteries combine to form a must-have sequel to the 2007 game of the year.
- Evolution of the Genetically Enhanced Shooter: Visceral combat reaches new levels of exhilaration thanks to advances that bring new depth and dimension to each encounter. New elements, such as the ability to dual-wield weapons and Plasmids, allow players to create exciting new combinations of punishment
- Return to Rapture: Set 10 years after the events of the original BioShock, the story continues with a deeper, more intense journey through one of the most captivating and terrifying fictional worlds ever created
- You Are the Big Daddy: Take control of BioShock’s signature and iconic symbol and experience the power and raw strength of Rapture’s most feared denizens as you battle powerful new enemies
- Continuation of the Award-Winning Narrative: New and unique storytelling devices serve as the vehicle for the continuation of one of gaming’s most unique and acclaimed storylines
- Underwater Exploration Changes the Landscape: For the first time, explore the ocean floor and experience life outside of Rapture
2K Marin is 2K’s new Northern California-based development studio with a focus on continuing development on the award-winning BioShock franchise. Having recently completed development on the PLAYSTATION 3 system version of BioShock, 2K Marin is currently focused on development for BioShock 2 for the PLAYSTATION 3 system, the Xbox 360 and Windows-based PCs.
Located in Canberra, Australia, 2K Australia is the renowned 2K studio that is working closely with 2K Marin on development of BioShock 2. As the sister studio of 2K Marin, 2K Australia continues to work on the development of new and existing IP for 2K Games, including the award-winning BioShock franchise. . In addition to BioShock and BioShock 2, 2K Australia has contributed to popular titles such as System Shock 2 and Freedom Force.
(Thanks Fiona from 2K for the heads up 🙂 )