Samsung latest projector phone is really small and portable. It is called Show (previously known as W7900). I am glad that Engadget got hold of the video from PopSci. Video and specifications after the break.
This phone will be available in Korea first. The specs are:
- 3.2-inch OLED display (400 x 240 resolution)
- quad-band GSM connectivity, 7.2Mbps HSDPA
- five megapixel camera, support for video calling
- Ten lumen projector that shoots 480 x 320 images out at up to 50 inches.
- Size: 4.4- x 2.2- x 0.7-inches
I was surprised when I looked at the UI. It is actually not bad. Watch the video below.