Some description of the Hot Fix:
Sometimes the screen stops responding for about 3 to 5 seconds when running an application that needs to use the stylus to click the screen repeatedly within a short time. For example, the windows built-in software like SMS, email, solitaire, etc.
More information after the break.
Before you jump into installing this hot fix, you will need to check your ROM version. Please read the below carefully.
Note: This hot fix can only be installed in ROM version less than 1.19.xxx.x.
To check your ROM version, tap Start > Settings > System tab > Device Information to confirm the ROM version.
Now, below is the link to get your Hot Fix.
Here are the instruction to install the hot fix.
Follow the instructions below to download and install the hot fix on your device:
- Make sure you have Microsoft ActiveSync® installed on your Windows XP PC or Windows Mobile Device Center on your Windows Vista® PC. You can find Microsoft ActiveSync from this link or Windows Mobile Device Center from this link.
- Connect and synchronize your device with your PC via Microsoft ActiveSync® or Windows Mobile Device Center using the USB cable.
- To download the hot fix, first select the check box below. Next, select the hot fix and the desired FTP site then click Download.
- Copy the hot fix, which is an .exe file, to your device.
To install the hot fix, tap the .exe file and follow the on-screen instructions.
* If you perform a hard reset of your device, you need to reinstall the hot fix after the hard reset.
I copy the instruction from their website. That means that you will need to select the device (obviously, there is only one choice, HTC Touch HD System Response Time) and your region before you can download.