If you have subscribed to DJI newsletter, you would know that DJI has launched the latest DJI Mavic 3 Pro that has 3 lenses – Hasselblad camera, a 70mm tele camera and a 166mm tele camera.
Check out the introductory video of the DJI Mavic 3 Pro.
There are 3 options for you to choose.
- DJI Mavic 3 Pro with DJI RC
- DJI Mavic 3 Pro with DJI RC Pro
- DJI Mavic 3 Pro Cine with DJI RC
I have to say that it is not cheap. The basic model starts from USD2,199. And the Mavic 3 Pro Cine with premium combo is at USD5,009. If you want to “up” your level in drone photography or videography, you can consider this model. Check out the official site HERE.
It has 43 minutes flight time, Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing and more.
- 4/3 CMOS Hasselblad Camera
- 1/1.3″ CMOS Medium Tele Camera
- 1/2″ CMOS Tele Camera
- Pixels: 48 MPixels
- Adjustable Aperture: f/2.8-f/11
- Hasselblad Camera: 5.1K/50fps, DCI 4K/120fps, Medium Tele/Tele Camera: 4K/60fps
- Hasselblad Camera: Hasselblad Natural Colour Solution (HNCS)/D-Log/D-Log M/HLG/Normal
- Medium Tele Camera: D-Log M/HLG/Normal
- Tele Camera: Normal
- Weight: 958 g
- Max Flight Time: 43 mins
- Standard Remote Controller: DJI RC
Safety and Flight Performance
- Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing
- DJI O3+ 15km, 1080p/60fps Transmission
- Max Takeoff Altitude: 6 km
I have been watching “我是老爸,我不要當爸!” YouTube channel for some time. Now that he is staying in Singapore, he has painstakingly share how to apply for the permit and where to fly the drone without getting into trouble with the Singapore law.
I love how he has captured the night scene of Singapore using the 3x tele camera. The video is in Chinese. Watch it HERE.