Anker recently sent me a metal suitcase. Although I was expecting this media drop of some Anker products, I did not expect them to be inside a metal suitcase. With so many products to support my devices, no wonder it says “One Day with Anker”.
BTW, I love Anker products. I bought their USB-C cable and I also have the Anker PowerCore Jump Starter mini for my car. It is a life-saver on a few occasions. That is another story.
On the back of the suitcase, it says “Charge Everything Faster”.
I am going to introduce every products in the suitcase. Check out this unboxing video, which I show you the content one at a time, if you haven’t.
BTW, the suitcase even comes with a booklet with all the information about the products.
Here is the list of products in the suitcase.
And I believe this is the star of all the products I received.
Here is a simple navigation menu for your usage:
- PowerExpand Elite 13-in-1 Thunderbolt 3 Dock
- PowerCore III Sense 10K Wireless
- PowerCore III Sense 10K
- PowerDrive II 2-Port 24W Alloy
- PowerPort III 65W Pod
- PowerPort III Nano
- PowerLine+ III USB-C Cable with Lightning Connector
- PowerLine+ III USB-C to USB-C 2.0 Cable
- Anker Soundcore Flare 2 Bluetooth Speaker
- Anker Soundcore Liberty 2 Pro
Here are the Anker products.
Can’t see clearly. I will lay them out properly.
I will start with the most interesting one (base on my opinion) and I will try to provide a link for each one to the official product site.
PowerExpand Elite 13-in-1 Thunderbolt 3 Dock
I like their packaging. It is very subtle and the focus is on the product when you open up the box. This is the Anker PowerExpand Elite 13-in-1 Thunderbolt 3 Dock.
Nowadays, laptops come with very little ports. Some might have just 2 USB-C ports. In order to work efficiently, this PowerExpand Elite 13-in-1 Thunderbolt 3 Dock can really help.
It is not very big in size but it has a lot of ports.
Here are the ports.
And highlights on this product.
- Expansion: Equipped with dual Thunderbolt 3 ports, 2 USB-C ports, 4 USB-A ports, an HDMI port, an Ethernet port, SD/microSD card slots, and a 3.5 mm AUX port.
- Charging Options: With 85W and 15W Thunderbolt 3 ports plus an 18W USB-C Power Delivery port, PowerExpand offers multiple ways to get a high-speed charge for anything from laptops to phones and more.
- Media Display: The Thunderbolt 3 port supports 5K@60Hz while the HDMI port supports a resolution of 4K@60Hz. Connect to both simultaneously to enjoy crystal-clear streaming or mirroring across 2 displays.
- What You Get: PowerExpand Elite 13-in-1 Thunderbolt 3 Dock, 180W power adapter, Thunderbolt 3 cable (2.3 ft), welcome guide, 18-month warranty.
Do note that your device must support Power Delivery and DisplayPort Alt Mode or USB-C 3.1 (generation 1 or 2).
PowerCore III Sense 10K Wireless
As usual, Anker packaging is subtle and clean.
Inside it, it holds the PowerCore III Sense 10K Wireless, a 10,000 mAh Power Bank with Wireless Charging feature.
It has two output ports: USB-A and USB-C
- Capacity: 10,000 mAh
- Output Ports: Wireless, USB-A, USB-C
- Output Power: 18W Max
- Input Port: USB-C
- Input Power: 18W
- Wireless Charging: 10W Qi Charger
PowerCore III Sense 10K
This Anker PowerCore III Sense 10K is similar to the PowerCore III Sense 10K Wireless but without the wireless charging option. It is also having 10,000 mAh capacity and it now comes in different colors.
- Capacity: 10,000 mAh
- Output Ports: Wireless, USB-A, USB-C
- Output Power: 18W, USB-C
- Input Port: USB-C
- Input Power: 18W
- Weight: 212g
PowerDrive II 2-Port 24W Alloy
This is an ultra-compact 24w car charger with 2 USB-A ports. It uses VOOC charging technology. If you are a OPPO, OnePlus or Realme mobile phone user that has VOOC charging capability on the phone, it will definitely be the best choice for your car.
With the short stem, it will flush with the surrounding once inserted fully.
Do note that it is not compatible with Qualcomm Quick Charge.
PowerPort III 65W Pod
This little portable charger is capable to charge your laptop (that supports PD and up to 65W). The one provided to me is a 3-pin plug type.
Unfortunately, I could not find the link to the one with 3-pin type. Anyway, here is the 2-pin type typically for the US market.
If you wish to check out the one with traveler adapter options, click on the link below.
Highlights of this product.
- High-Speed Charging: The 65W USB-C port provides enough power to fully charge iPhone 11 up to 1.5 hours faster than with an original charger, and charge an iPad Pro 11ʺ (2018) or MacBook Pro 16’’ in 2 and a half hours.
- One for All: Equipped with PowerIQ 3.0 technology to deliver optimized charging to virtually any mobile device, including phones, tablets, and laptops. Also supports Programmable Power Supply (PPS) for compatibility with Samsung Super Fast Charging.
- Unique Compact Design: PowerPort III 65W Pod has a narrow body to fit easily in between larger chargers, and is equipped with foldable prongs for greater portability.
PowerPort III Nano
The PowerPort III Nano is a very small wall charger that is capable to provide an output of up to 20W. It is very handy. If you have an iPhone, I think with its size and output wattage, it is perfect. The one provided to me is a 3-pin type.
Highlight of the product:
- Designed for iPhone: Anker Nano’s 20W output is designed to provide the maximum charge to iPhone 12.
- Unrivaled Speed: Charge iPhone 12 and previous iPhone models up to 3× faster than with an original 5W Charger.
- Space-Saving Design: At 50% smaller than a standard 20W iPhone charger, Anker Nano provides more power while saving space in your bag or while plugged into a wall outlet.
- Works with Most Handheld Devices: Provide up to 20W charging to most flagship phones including iPhone and Samsung Galaxy S20 as well as smartwatches and earbuds.
- What You Get: PowerPort III Nano, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service (cable not included).
PowerLine+ III USB-C Cable with Lightning Connector
This is Anker’s 2020 Special Edition 24K Gold USB C to Lightning Cable (6 ft) Powerline+ III. I could not find the product on Anker’s website. Based on Amazon, it is retailed at USD99.
Since this is a special edition, I have to show you the content.
It comes with a nice hardcover box.
Here is the interior of the box.
Close up of the cable.
Check out what was written on the other side of the box – ” You’re Now A Part of Charging Royalty 24K Gold Special Edition”.
It comes with a soft casing.
Finally, this is the 24K cable.
For USD99, this is a very expensive cable. And Anker makes sure that all the effort are put into it for the best presentation.
Some information on this item:
- Special Edition Gold Design: This 2020 special edition USB-C to Lightning cable features 24K gold-plated cable heads for a design that is bold yet elegant.
- Precision Engineering: Each PowerLine cable is assembled partially by hand and must pass through a painstaking 51-step construction process to meet our exacting standards.
- Sophistication and Strength: PowerLine combines an unprecedented 35,000-bend lifespan with a sleek, curved exterior.
- Certified Compatible: MFi certified for flawless compatibility with Lightning devices, ensuring safe charging at the highest possible speed.
- Package Includes: PowerLine+ III USB-C to Lightning Cable (6 ft), gift box, black travel pouch, welcome guide, lifetime warranty, and friendly customer service.
PowerLine+ III USB-C to USB-C 2.0 Cable
This is the PowerLine+ III USB-C to USB-C cable. I could not find it (red color) on the Anker website but I can see it on a store on the Anker Kuwait website.
Some information on the cable:
- Built to Last: PowerLine+ III has an ultra-slim design with a 35,000-bend lifespan for a cable that is slimmer, yet stronger than ever before.
- Supports Power Delivery: Up to 60W high-speed charging for all of your USB-C devices when paired with a USB-C charger. (Charger not included).
- Certified Compatible: USB-IF certified for flawless compatibility with USB-C devices, ensuring safe charging at the highest possible speed.
- High-Speed Data Transfer: Transfer movies, music, or an entire photo library in seconds with 480Mbps transfer speeds.
- What You Get: PowerLine+ III USB-C to USB-C 2.0 Cable, welcome guide, worry-free lifetime warranty, and friendly customer service.
Anker Soundcore Flare 2 Bluetooth Speaker
This Soundcore Flare 2 Bluetooth Speaker can link to 100+ Flare 2 Bluetooth Speakers! That is amazing if you are throwing an outdoor party.
Some information on this Flare 2:
- 360° Immersive Sound: A portable Bluetooth speaker with Powerful 360°, bass-driven audio. Dual drivers and passive radiators combine with BassUp™ technology to generate a portable party with 20W of intense sound.
- Beat-Driven Light Show: A totally reimagined rainbow light show that pulses, phases, and shines to the beat of your music. Double light-rings simultaneously shine down onto the dancefloor and up into the atmosphere for pumping floor-to-ceiling illumination.
- Pool Party Proof: No matter where the music needs to be, Flare 2 portable Bluetooth speaker is suited up and ready. Super-safe IPX7 waterproof protection effortlessly withstands spills, rain, and even complete submersion in water.
- PartyCast Technology: Link 100+ Flare 2 portable Bluetooth speakers to party into the next dimension—sound and light synchronize across every speaker for a seamlessly electrifying experience.
- Customize The Atmosphere: Enhance your audio with complete EQ control then tailor the light show to your mood with 6 mesmerizing lighting modes.
Anker Soundcore Liberty 2 Pro
Some information on this Liberty 2 Pro:
- Astria Coaxial Acoustic Architecture: A state-of-the-art design which integrates a customized Knowles balanced armature and an 11mm dynamic driver. Astria completely eliminates interference while producing harmonized treble and bass for jaw-dropping sound.
- In-Ear Studio Performance: Liberty 2 Pro true wireless earphones are recommended by 10 Grammy Award winning producers. Sound is delivered with impeccable depth and nuance; every instrument presented perfectly across an expansive soundstage.
- 8-Hour Playtime: And get 3 more full recharges from the charging case. Place the earbuds inside for only 10 minutes and get up to 2 hours of listening, then recharge the case via fast-charge USB-C or a Qi-compatible wireless charger.
- HearID Custom Sound: To ensure everyone gets a perfect listening experience via Liberty 2 Pro true wireless earphones, HearID intelligently analyses your unique hearing profile and creates a tailor-made sound setup just for your ears.
- Quad-Microphone Calls: With 4 microphones and cVc 8.0 noise reduction, your voice is isolated and transmitted in high-clarity for a seamless hands-free experience.
That is it! Thank you, Anker, for introducing these products. I am sure I can last a day with them around!