I have read absurd theories that 5G causing the COVID-19 pandemic, or why 5G is dangerous. It is interesting to realize that the most sceptical countries about 5G are countries with advanced technologies.
Whether you agree with the findings or not, it is up to you. Prolifics Testing utilized online analytics tool Ahrefs to discover which countries in the world are most sceptical about 5G based on their online searches in relation to 5G.
Here are the top 3 countries – United States, United Kingdom and Australia. Are you surprised by the findings?
Before you question why your country is on or not on the list, here is how the information is gathered.
Facts (from source)
- 155 countries from across six continents were individually assessed for sceptical online searches about 5G research.
- The online search volume data used for each respective country in the research represents average monthly online searches.
- When analysing the data, each of the most common sceptical online searches regarding 5G were assessed in English as well as each country’s respective primary language (where applicable) to increase the reliability of results.
- For full details into the research please see: https://prolifics-testing.com/countries-most-sceptical-about-5G
Online data reveals the countries MOST sceptical about 5G
- The United States is the most sceptical country in the world about 5G, with an average 374,700 tentative online searches about 5G per month
- United Kingdom (93,400) and Australia (32,970) are among the other countries where there are over 30,000 dubious online searches regarding 5G each month
- In Africa, there are 13,780 online searches a month by South Africans and 6,850 online searches a month by Nigerians concerning the possible negative implications of 5G
5G is one of the pinnacle new technologies that is set to revolutionise everyday life. Driven by its core benefit of super-fast low latency internet, 5G has the strong potential to unlock the full capabilities of other advanced technologies like augmented reality and Internet of things (IoT). Despite these positive credentials, many are still cynical about 5G.
Interested in technology trends, Prolifics Testing utilised online analytics tool Ahrefs to discover which countries in the world are most sceptical about 5G based on their online searches in relation to 5G.
Prolifics Testing classified and grouped consistently recurring Google searches by individuals on 5G such as ‘is 5G dangerous?’, ‘is 5G safe?’, ‘is 5G harmful?’, ‘does 5G pose health risks?’ and ‘does 5G cause/spread coronavirus (Covid-19)?’ as sceptical online searches about 5G.
Prolifics Testing found that that the United States is in the number one spot as Americans are the most hesitant about the emerging technology, with an astonishing 374,700 sceptical online searches regarding 5G each month – the equivalent of 1,027 sceptical online searches per day! In second position is the United Kingdom, where there are 93,400 online searches a month by Brits doubting and questioning various aspects of 5G.
Australia is in third place, as there is an average of 32,970 dubious online queries about 5G per month by worried Australians.
Canada (22,680) and Poland (20,510) are among the other countries in the world where there are more than 20,000 tentative online searches about 5G every month, respectively ranking fourth and fifth.
Interestingly in Africa, there are 13,780 online searches a month by South Africans (eighth place) and 6,850 online searches a month by Nigerians (thirteenth place) concerning the possible negative implications of 5G technology.
At the other end in 20th place is Denmark, where there is an average of 1,410 sceptical online searches by Danes relating to 5G each month.