Have you visited the Galaxy Studio by Samsung at Vivocity over the weekend? If you have missed out, there are more. At the Galaxy Studio, you can try out the latest Samsung Galaxy S9 or S9+ at different themed experiential zones. For example, you can try out the low light capability or the slow-mo feature.
If you wish to find out how to pre-order the Samsung Galaxy S9 or S9+, click on this LINK.
If you want to know more about Samsung Galaxy Studio, check out the Press Release.
Samsung Provides an Immersive Experience with the Galaxy S9 and S9+ at Galaxy Studio
Singapore – 8 March 2018 – Samsung Electronics Singapore today showcased a plethora of experiential zones at Galaxy Studio for consumers, where they can get a personal hands-on experience of the newly launched Galaxy S9 and S9+, the latest addition to the Galaxy ecosystem.
The Galaxy Studio will be held at five different venues, with the first stop at VivoCity Central Court A from today till 11 March 2018.
Galaxy Studio will showcase the best of Samsung innovations to consumers through a wide range of engaging and immersive activities, allowing them to redefine their moments with the Galaxy S9 and S9+. Through these themed experiential zones, each incorporating a feature of the new flagship smartphones such as the Low Light Camera, Super Slow-mo video, and the AR Emoji, consumers will be provided an option to reimagine the way people communicate, share and experience the world.
“In this digital age, consumers are looking for alternatives to share their moments and ways to express themselves differently. With the Galaxy S9 and S9+ at Galaxy Studio, we provide consumers with new avenues to be expressive and imaginative, allowing them to create personal stories to share with their loved ones,” said Sarah Chua, Vice President, IT & Mobile, Samsung Electronics Singapore. “The smartphones have been well-received and the Galaxy Studio will be a great platform for consumers to personally experience the Galaxy S9+ camera, a DxOMark Mobile 1 top scorer, and the Infinity Display that earned DisplayMate’s highest-ever A+ grade 2.”
Galaxy Studio Activities
Through a variety of delightful and immersive activities, consumers can experience how Samsung’s latest innovations can easily recreate precious moments with their loved ones.
Specially curated activity zones at Galaxy Studio include:
- The Beauty of the Dark
Visitors can discover the mystical beauty of the low light world by capturing images with the low light camera on the Galaxy S9 and S9+. With Samsung’s Dual Aperture 3 (F1.5/F2.4) that automatically lets in more light when it’s dark, visitors can still take photos that are crisp and clear and experience the superiority of the low light feature.
- Capture Each Moment of Celebration
Visitors can celebrate their day by stepping into an Instagram-worthy gift box and be pleasantly surprised by a shower of confetti! Rest assured that these rare moments will not be missed when captured with the Super Slow-mo video feature on the Galaxy S9 and S9+.
- AR Emoji Gallery
Visitors can enjoy some laughter and fun with their loved ones when creating their own personalised AR Emoji at the booth and have them projected live on the TV screen. Once created, they will also receive a complimentary sticker print-out of their avatar creations.
- All-new 4D VR Experience
With brand-new VR content – Winter Ride – developed specially for Galaxy Studio, visitors can enjoy a thrilling ride on the Gear VR Sway Chair and have a chance to experience exhilarating winter sports such as skiing on the Alpine, snowboarding and bobsleighing.
- Do More with Samsung Pay
Visitors will get to experience the ease and convenience of Samsung Pay at this booth. Upon completion of the demonstration, they will also be given free treats to munch on while they enjoy the rest of the experiential booths. In addition, those who activate Samsung Pay 4 on their Samsung Galaxy device will receive an exclusive Samsung Pay recyclable bag for free 5!
Samsung Service Clinic
Customers who are Samsung Members visiting Galaxy Studio can head down to the Samsung Service Clinic to run a quick check on their Samsung Galaxy devices! Held exclusively for them, they simply need to flash or download the Samsung Members app on their Galaxy device to enjoy the services, including:
- Five-point diagnostic test to ensure their devices are operating at the optimal level
- Free Screen Protector 6
Consumers are invited to experience the different zones of Galaxy Studio at selected locations island-wide. They will be issued a mission card and upon completion of any three zones 7 at a Galaxy Studio, visitors will be able to redeem a limited-edition Galaxy S9 Tote Bag5 and be entitled to participate in the lucky draw to stand a chance to win a Galaxy S9+ (64GB), worth $1,3488.
Galaxy Studio will be available at the locations below from 8 March 2018 onwards.
Location / Date
VivoCity, Central Court A / 8 – 11 March
Tampines Mall, Main Atrium / 23 March – 1 April
Causeway Point, Main Atrium / 4 – 8 April
Bugis Junction, Hylam Street B / 10 – 15 April
Ion Orchard, B4 Atrium / 18 – 22 April
- The Camera, Reimagined Just Got DxOMark’s Highest Score Ever: https://news.samsung.com/global/the-camera-reimagined-justgot-dxomarks-highest-score-ever.
- Raising the Bar for Smartphone Displays, Galaxy S9 Earns DisplayMate’s Highest-Ever A+ Grade:
- The Dual Aperture supports F1.5 mode and F2.4 mode. Only available on the rear camera (Galaxy S9) and rear wide-camera (Galaxy S9+).
- Only applicable for compatible devices: Galaxy Note8, Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8+, Galaxy A5 (2017), Galaxy A7 (2017), Galaxy S7, Galaxy S7 edge, Galaxy Note 5, Galaxy S6 edge+, and Gear S3.
- Limited to 1 redemption per person and while stocks last. Not exchangeable for cash or other items. Please check with Samsung ambassador for details.
- Only available on 10-11 March, 24-25 March, 31 March, 1 April, 7-8 April, 14-15 April, and 21-22 April. Galaxy S9, Galaxy S9+, Galaxy S4, Galaxy S5, Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 edge, Galaxy S7 edge, Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8+, Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy Note 4, Galaxy Note edge, Galaxy Note 5, Galaxy Note 8, Galaxy A3, Galaxy A5, Galaxy A7, Galaxy A8, Galaxy A3 (2016), Galaxy A5 (2016), Galaxy A7 (2016), Galaxy A5 (2017), Galaxy A7 (2017), Galaxy Tab S (8.4”), Galaxy Tab S (10.5”), Galaxy Tab Pro (8.4” Display), Galaxy Tab Pro (10.1” Display), Galaxy Note Pro (12.2”), Galaxy Tab A with S Pen (8.0”), Galaxy Tab A with S Pen (9.7”), Galaxy Tab S2 (8.0”), Galaxy Tab S2 (9.5”), Galaxy Tab Pro S2 (9.0”). Limited to one redemption per person. While stocks last and not exchangeable for cash or other items.
- The three zones completed must consist of at least one Product Zone and one Experience Zone, with the third being either an Experience Zone or Product Zone. Each contestant must get a hole punch on their Mission Card by the Samsung ambassador stationed at that zone after successful completion of each zone. Other contest terms & conditions apply; please visit http://www.samsung.com/sg/smartphones/galaxy-s9/galaxystudio/tnc/ for details.