The Logitech MX Anywhere 2 Wireless Mobile Mouse will be available from 20th July at S$129. It has an internal battery that when fully charged can last 2 months. The best part is that with a minute charge, it can already last 2 hours, and it using Micro USB cable to charge.
Another feature that I love is that it can charge and use at the same time. And did I mention that it can work on almost any surface, thanks to the dark field laser sensor.
Here are the product description and specifications.
The Logitech® MX Anywhere 2 Wireless Mobile Mouse was designed to work anywhere you do. This new, high-productivity wireless mouse features a Darkfield™ Laser Sensor that tracks on any surface, including glass.* The contoured shape and compact size of the Logitech MX Anywhere 2 Mouse makes it perfect for today’s mobile worker. It is small enough to slip into a bag and go, and the rubber surface makes it comfortable for prolonged use.
- Tracks virtually anywhere: The mouse’s Logitech DarkfieldTM Laser Sensor flawlessly tracks anywhere, even on glass and high-gloss surfaces.*
- Dual connectivity and Easy-SwitchTM between 3 devices: Connect through the included Logitech Pico Unifying™ receiver or Bluetooth® Smart technology to pair the Logitech MX Anywhere 2 with up to three devices. The Logitech Easy-SwitchTM technology lets you seamlessly switch between each device with the touch of a button.
- Hyper-fast scrolling: With the Logitech MX Anywhere 2 Wireless Mobile Mouse, scrolling through long documents or Web pages is fast and easy. Or, shift to click-to-click mode for precise navigation.
- Advanced power management: The Anywhere 2 mouse has a rechargeable battery. A full charge can last up to two months** depending on
- usage. To charge, simply plug the mouse into your computer using the micro-USB charging cable. One minute of charge gives you up to two hours of usage, with no down time while recharging as you can continue using the mouse.
- Unlock customization options: Logitech Options™ software lets you tailor the functions and features of the Anywhere MX 2. Adjust the scroll wheel and cursor speed, enable gestures to reproduce either Windows® or Mac® OS touch gestures, reassign button functions, and much more with the easy-to-use Logitech Options software.
- USB port or Bluetooth® Smart ready computer or Windows tablet
- Internet connection for software download
- Connection through USB port requires Windows® 8 or later, Windows® 7 or Mac OS X 10.8 or later
- Connection through Bluetooth® Smart requires Windows® 8 or later, or Mac OS X 10.10 or later
- Mouse Dimensions:
- Height: 34.4 mm (or 1.4 inches)
- Width: 61.6 mm (or 2.4 inches)
- Length: 100.3 mm (or 3.9 inches)
- Weight: 106 g
- Pico Unifying Receiver Dimensions:
- Height: 14.3 mm (or 0.6 inches)
- Width: 14.9 mm (or 0.6 inches)
- Length: 6.5 mm (or 0.3 inches)
- Weight: 0.06 oz (or 1.63 g)
- 1-year limited hardware warranty
*4mm minimum thickness
**Battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions.