Finally, the UOB mobile app is available on Android now. I have been waiting for it for the longest time. Previously, only on iOS, it now has the same functionality as the iOS version (I think).
- Mobile Cash is the fastest way to send cash to family and friends when they need it. This feature allows customers to transfer money to a list of registered recipients, including non-UOB customers, who can then use withdrawal passwords to withdraw cash instantly at more than 600 UOB ATMs in Singapore.
- Be it getting your retail fix or dining to your heart’s content, you can always locate and enjoy UOB Credit Cards privileges near you, anywhere in Singapore. Discovering them is part of the fun, as you can see promotion details pop up in real-time on your camera – a feature that’s unique to UOB Mobile!
- Be updated with the latest promotions from UOB through your personal mobile inbox.
- View your up-to-date account balances and transaction details
- Pay bills to participating billing organisations including town councils, government bodies and insurance agencies
- Transfer funds from your UOB account to any Current or Savings accounts with any bank in Singapore
- Locate the UOB ATM or branch that’s closest to near you
- From Deposits to Currency Exchange, you can find out the latest rates and prices from UOB
- You will never be stuck for numbers with the suite of financial calculators available in UOB Mobile from Currency Converter to Home Equity Loans
- Personalise your menu, manage account views, change password, profile and UniAlert settings