UNWIRED 2012 is here again. This time, it will be held at Marina Bay Sands on the 31st May 2012. If you want to heard from the industry leaders like Google, IDA, StarHub, Samsung, Microsoft and more about the impact of mobile cloud applications and services as well as demos of Windows 8, do not miss it!
Here is the details of the event: –
What: UNWIRED 2012 conference
When: May 31, 2012, 1pm
Where: Angsana 3F, Level 3, Marina Bay Sands Convention Centre, 10 Bayfront Avenue, Singapore 018956
Each conference pass costs S$80 but there’s a discount code that members can use for 25 per cent off – MBS50.
More details: –
The half-day session consist of three discussion panels, with ample chances to network with professionals and users in the industry. The panels will discuss:
- the future of mobile cloud services for consumers and corporates
- smarter networks for a smoother mobile experience
- a unified interface for phones, tablets and PCs to access cloud services
Who should attend:
- Managers and executives from telecom/wireless, software development and Internet services industries
- Developers of mobile and Internet applications
- Vendors of telecom equipment/handsets
- Corporate users of mobile applications and technologies
What makes it different:
It’s independent: Helmed by former tech and telecom journalist Alfred Siew, topics are selected and speakers participate independently, so an open discussion is ensured.
It’s open: Panels as well as Q&As encourage participation from the audience, in a conference aimed at sharing lessons learnt and fathoming the road ahead for the wireless and mobile industry.