Finally, Windows Phone users who has multiple Google Calendars can rejoice. You can now sync your multiple calendars on Windows Phone. This should be one of the features that many people are asking (at least for those that I know).
I copy and paste the information from Google.
Choosing which calendars to sync
Google Sync can sync up to 25 Google Calendars with the Calendar app on your Windows Phone (7.5+).
To select which calendars to sync to your device, follow these steps:
- Open your browser on your device and go to http://m.google.com/sync
- Sign in with your account and select your device from the list of devices you’ve set up for Google Sync.
- Bookmark this page so you can return to it easily.
If you use Google Apps, follow these steps:
- Open your browser on your phone and go to http://m.google.com/sync
- Click on Google Apps user? at the bottom of the screen.
- Enter your domain name (e.g., YourDomain.com).
- Click the Sync icon in your domain area (this section has a green background).
- Sign in if required.
- Select your device to configure Calendars.
Using Google Calendar on your Windows Phone 7.5+
With Google Sync enabled, you can do the following actions in Google Calendar using the Calendar app:
- Create events and edit event details.
- Respond to meeting requests and update your attendee status.
- Change your Alert Reminder Time, e.g. “30 minutes before”.
- See your list of pending invitations.
- When you’re invited to an event, it shows up with a dotted line on the left side of the event in your calendar. If you choose Accept or Maybe, it changes to solid, and if you Decline, the event is removed.
- When viewing meeting invitations in your inbox, the calendar icon at the bottom lets you update your attendee status.