If you think that your iPhone 4 is too plain or you wish you have a Leica M8, here is how you can satisfy your craving. Make the best of both worlds by a cover and a nice picture of Leica M8. Forget about the performance but I think the end results is awesome.
Here is how you can do it.
- Get a Griffin Reveal Case
- Get a Leica M8 Picture and set to correct size.
- Click Here for the Picture
- Recommended size to print out is 1369 x 2717 pixels, and should be 2.282″ x 4.528″ or 5.8 cm x 11.5 cm at 600 dpi
- Cut the necessary hole for the iPhone 4 Flash.
That is it! End results will look like this.
Thanks to BeyondtheTech from MacRumors for the creativity.