From the infographic, it shows that the people in Singapore are getting more aware of the various WIFI options. I remembered a few years ago, many did not even..
Microsoft has more than Cortana to share with everyone. In China, it introduces ?? or Xiao Bing to China Market. It can be integrated to 3rd party apps like..
Hard hat is going to be super high tech. Armed with AR and powered by Android on 2 Snapdragon processors, the Daqri Smart Helmet is going to change how the..
Finally, after so many years, we see the first robot vacuum cleaner from Dyson, Dyson 360 Eye, that uses high speed digital motor and Cyclone Technology on it..
Finally, Samsung unveiled the Samsung GALAXY Note 4 and Gear S smartwatch at IFA 2014. However, what is interesting is the next few products. They are the Samsung GALAXY Note Edge, a smartphone with a curve or slant edge for independent display, and the Gear VR, a VR headset that incorporates Oculus technology and the Note 4 into […]
- Contest: Bad Neighours Movie Tickets on Media Preview Day (Video) April 28, 2014
- He actually predicted about the fate of MH370 and MH17 accurately July 20, 2014
- Who is going to the SG Tech Show 2014 happening from 29th May? May 23, 2014
- enerpad, the portable battery that charges your laptop September 1, 2014
- Score Calculator and all you need to know about the new IPPT July 25, 2014
- SingTel iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus Launch Event at MBS September 19, 2014
- Get your Beats Tour by Beats by Dr Dre at Special Price September 18, 2014
- All-new limited edition Pebble comes in Fresh Green, Hot Pink and Fly Blue September 17, 2014
- Infographic: The evolution of iOS from iOS 1 to iOS 8 September 17, 2014
- Panasonic LUMIX CM1 is an Android smartphone with 1-inch sensor camera (video) September 17, 2014
- Mitchell: Very helpful when I accidentally unscrewed my lens...
- Wee Wu Neo: Interesting... but I wonder the battery life wheth...
- joeteh: Sorry for my late response. I have not tried this ...
- hi: This is fake. Even his english part of the website...
- Kev: so had you try to full charged your laptop from em...