If you are a fan of Korean celebrity Song Seung Heon, here is a chance to meet him in Singapore at an exclusive meet-and-greet session organized by Singtel..
Submit your song request now and Nathan Hartono might sing it for you. Nathan will be performing live via a video broadcast on Singtel’s Facebook page on..
Car-Free Sunday is back after a 2 months hiatus, and they have changed the route and added another 0.8km to it. I love the new route as it lets us go beyond..
Xiaomi finally has a physical shop in Singapore. Mi Home store is located at Suntec City Mall. And Xiaomi also announced the launch of Redmi 3S and Mi Band 2..
Want to give yourself a good scare, or try your survival skills to pull through the night with zombies? Check out Race The Dead 3 which is happening on 14th..
- My First Flight with DJI Mavic Pro in Singapore (video) November 6, 2016
- Did Singapore Airlines Cancel SQ879 Flight Deliberately? September 27, 2016
- Battery Efficiency: Microsoft Edge vs Google Chrome (video) June 21, 2016
- Android Pay is Here in Singapore, 10 Things You Need To Know June 28, 2016
- Kashmi Launches Group Pay Just in Time for Euro Cup June 22, 2016
- Chance for Fans to Meet Korean Superstar Song Seung Heon in Singapore December 2, 2016
- Nathan Hartono to Sing for Fans This Christmas Season December 1, 2016
- StarHub Offers a Flat Fee for Your Multiple Countries Data Roaming Needs December 1, 2016
- Gooligan Breached More Than One Million Google Accounts December 1, 2016
- M1, Singtel, StarHub to adopt GSMA’s Mobile Connect Authentication Standard December 1, 2016
- Mahipal Singh: You can see the Video of Milagrow AguaBot 5.0 Vs B...
- robin: oh too bad.. >.<.. anyways thanks...
- joeteh: Unfortunately, I don't think there is a good plac...
- robin: any place near sengkang where we can fly drones? ...
- joeteh: This drone is super "hot" and demand for it worl...