The new ASUS ZENBOOK Touch with Windows 8 (UX31A) is now available in Singapore. This 10-point touch Ultra-portable will be available in Singapore starting..
Get overdosed with Windows 8 from Dell. Do check out Alienware too. I think the Sitex 2012 is going to be filled with touch screen devices. So, my suggestion..
The price of Canon EOS 650D is out. For those who are interested, read on for the pricing and availability. BTW, this is the world’s first touch screen..
Canon today debuts the world first touch screen (as of today) DSLR, EOS 650D. Along with it, they also introduces two new lenses. They are: EF-S18-135mm..
AnyTouch, a tactile objects prototype, by Digitas and Ayotle, is a very innovative way to control the information on a screen. By using a good camera, a Kinect..
- Sony introduces Walkman NWZ-ZX1 in Singapore January 19, 2014
- How to download your Facebook Lookback (video) February 5, 2014
- Samsung GALAXY Note 3 in Blush Pink and S4 in LTE+ available from 4th Jan January 3, 2014
- How to use any router for StarHub Fibre Broadband with Direct ONT January 23, 2014
- TechieLobang thanks readers with promo codes for Omigo, vPost December 8, 2013
- StarHub to extend promotion of 4G VAS, what really happened? April 24, 2014
- M1 partners GrabTaxi, why didn’t taxi companies think of it? April 23, 2014
- Please help Shokunin find Facebook Co-Founder Eduardo Saverin (video) April 22, 2014
- Opinion: StarHub Announcement of Charging 4G comes with twist April 22, 2014
- Taking selfie in 2020 can be dangerous and has a profound meaning (video) April 21, 2014
- FacePalm: Wa lao, just copy taxi app from places like Shangh...
- Guest Blogger: Roberto Valdez “2014 World Cup Campaigns”: […] SONY – “We Are One” Campaign [R...
- Cheatsheet of startup acquisitions in Southeast Asia – China Digital Review: […] Zest InteractiveThailand’s leading...
- joeteh: Haha.. Ya.. luckily Peter does not mind the selfie...
- Keep Your PlayStation 4 Pristine With Durable Skins | nR Gadget: […] Sources: James Careless: (2013) http://t...