Finally, eSIM is here in Singapore and Samsung Gear S3 frontier (LTE) is the first wearable (Smart Watch) to enjoy this feature. eSIM is actually embedded SIM..
Now you can use Samsung Pay with any smartphone. Pairing your Android phone with Samsung Gear S3 allows you to setup Samsung Pay with your credit card..
I managed to get the Samsung Gear S3 frontier for review. There are actually 2 models for Gear S3. One is the frontier and the other is the classic..
Samsung announces the availability and pricing of the Samsung Gear S3 in Singapore. The Gear S3 has incorporated Samsung Pay into it. That means you can..
If you are still thinking of getting a product with S Pen, you can check the information below. BTW, Samsung cleverly added another detail on their smartphone..
- Did Singapore Airlines Cancel SQ879 Flight Deliberately? September 27, 2016
- My First Flight with DJI Mavic Pro in Singapore (video) November 6, 2016
- TechieLobang Ultimate Christmas Gift Guide December 19, 2016
- Xiaomi Introduces Mi Robot Vacuum September 5, 2016
- Infographic: How to Find Google Hidden Games October 25, 2016
- Xiaomi Launches Redmi Note 4 January 19, 2017
- Use AXS Pay to Pay Condo Management Fee January 18, 2017
- Samsung Introduces Gear S3 frontier (LTE) with eSIM January 17, 2017
- Mogics Power Donut and Bagel is Back (video) January 16, 2017
- Vlogging, Content and Gadgets for Cold Weather January 14, 2017
- David: Circles Life Promo Code. Use the code: 4WHBU to ge...
- joeteh: Thanks. See you around! :)...
- joe computer: happy xmas & 2017 joe!...
- MIck Watson: Yes Aryan you are right. In reality Norton is the...
- Mahipal Singh: You can see the Video of Milagrow AguaBot 5.0 Vs B...