Today, ASUS announced the launch of its new official online e-commerce store in Singapore. At the same time, it also introduced the ZenFone 5 which will be available at a promotional price of S$219 in the store. More information in the Press Release.
PayPal launches PassPort, a website that is designed to help small businesses to expand their global sales. It has the tools to teach businesses how to do their..
As part of Xiaomi’s Mother’s Day celebration, it is offering discounts to some of the products. They are Xiaomi Mi 3, Redmi and Mi Power Bank 10,400mAh. Except for Mi 3, the rest are of limited quantity. The sales is happening today at 12pm sharp. I predict it will sell out within 10 minutes max.
Ladies and gentlemen, here is a piece of good news. ZALORA and Sephora have announced a partnership that will see Sephora distributed online in Southeast Asia..
For those who are looking for some audio and visual deals, check out the Atlas Sound and Vision TripleOne Somerset moving out sale. It starts from tomorrow..
- Contest: Bad Neighours Movie Tickets on Media Preview Day (Video) April 28, 2014
- How to download your Facebook Lookback (video) February 5, 2014
- Who is going to the SG Tech Show 2014 happening from 29th May? May 23, 2014
- He actually predicted about the fate of MH370 and MH17 accurately July 20, 2014
- How to use any router for StarHub Fibre Broadband with Direct ONT January 23, 2014
- ASUS PadFone mini available in Singapore from 26th July July 25, 2014
- Score Calculator and all you need to know about the new IPPT July 25, 2014
- Sennheiser MM 30G headset is specifically designed for Samsung device July 25, 2014
- Sneak peek of the brand new Foursquare logo and features July 24, 2014
- Get 300Mbps 4G speed with Huawei E5786 MiFi device on SingTel network July 23, 2014
- joeteh: True......
- joeteh: At least he tried.....
- mel: tbh if this is true, this guy must have had a supe...
- rocketlamp: He sent it to Putin? And putin let it happen, I su...
- joeteh: That is a question that no one can answer now. RIP...