While I was thinking that today’s Sony Ericsson’s announcement on their “What’s Next” website will be an Android phone, I never expect that it will be named X10. During these few weeks (or days or months), we have been hearing X3 as the Rachael phone. Now, it is official that Sony Ericsson launches an Android […]
Sony Ericsson or someone has been leaking out information on the up and coming Android phone. A few days ago, Sony Ericsson website stated that a new phone is coming this November. Now a teaser appeared showing some curves. Video after the break.
A teaser page has shown up on Sony Ericsson website. It mentions something interesting is going to happen on the 3rd November 2009. What could it be?
Just a few days ago, I blogged about the rumored Sony Ericsson Xperia Rachael that runs on Google Android OS. Now, we have official looking picture of it in white, plus a bonus video of the UI at work. Quite amazing, I must say. BTW, if it is true, it will have one of the […]
Is this an Android phone from Sony Ericsson? No indication though. However the sources are pointing that is a powerful Android phone (Codename Rachael). From “internal documents”, it mentions that it will have a 1GHz Snapdragon Processor, HSPA, 8-MegaPixels camera, 3.5mm jack and the rest are unclear. (source)
- Black screen on WhatsApp if using iPhone 6 Plus front camera September 20, 2014
- My rant about e-Scooter and how you or the authority can help September 25, 2014
- 3 pairs of preview tickets to DRACULA UNTOLD to be won September 19, 2014
- ASUS PadFone Flash Sale Ongoing NOW! Up to 70% Discount February 10, 2015
- Microsoft affordable Lumia 535 dual SIM smartphone landed in Singapore November 25, 2014
- Gea Concept Car features LG innovations, compatible with Watch Urbane LTE (video) March 4, 2015
- Win Timepiece every week at Casio Pop-up Store in Changi Airport March 4, 2015
- Microsoft might have perfected the Universal Foldable Keyboard (video) March 3, 2015
- Meet GoPro competitor, Xiaomi YiCamera March 2, 2015
- SanDisk latest MicroSD card has 200GB of storage March 2, 2015
- joeteh: Thanks for the information....
- Xavier Lin: Nexus 6 (Midnight Blue and Cloud White) local set ...
- joe computer: http://www.pcworld.com/video/48707/lgs-urbane-and-...
- james braselton: hi there $1,699 is too much for a alien...
- Chaozhouzi: Like I commented previously, Asus so called sale i...