While I was thinking that today’s Sony Ericsson’s announcement on their “What’s Next” website will be an Android phone, I never expect that it will be named X10. During these few weeks (or days or months), we have been hearing X3 as the Rachael phone. Now, it is official that Sony Ericsson launches an Android […]
Sony Ericsson or someone has been leaking out information on the up and coming Android phone. A few days ago, Sony Ericsson website stated that a new phone is coming this November. Now a teaser appeared showing some curves. Video after the break.
A teaser page has shown up on Sony Ericsson website. It mentions something interesting is going to happen on the 3rd November 2009. What could it be?
Just a few days ago, I blogged about the rumored Sony Ericsson Xperia Rachael that runs on Google Android OS. Now, we have official looking picture of it in white, plus a bonus video of the UI at work. Quite amazing, I must say. BTW, if it is true, it will have one of the […]
Is this an Android phone from Sony Ericsson? No indication though. However the sources are pointing that is a powerful Android phone (Codename Rachael). From “internal documents”, it mentions that it will have a 1GHz Snapdragon Processor, HSPA, 8-MegaPixels camera, 3.5mm jack and the rest are unclear. (source)
- Contest: Bad Neighours Movie Tickets on Media Preview Day (Video) April 28, 2014
- How to download your Facebook Lookback (video) February 5, 2014
- Who is going to the SG Tech Show 2014 happening from 29th May? May 23, 2014
- He actually predicted about the fate of MH370 and MH17 accurately July 20, 2014
- Infographic: Rising Metro, reason why I give up Windows Phone May 30, 2014
- Sneak peek of the brand new Foursquare logo and features July 24, 2014
- Get 300Mbps 4G speed with Huawei E5786 MiFi device on SingTel network July 23, 2014
- HTC One (E8) will be available in Singapore from 26th July 2014 July 23, 2014
- Xiaomi officially launches Xiaomi Mi 4 with availability and pricing July 22, 2014
- Samsung makes fun of iPhone with big screen rumors (video) July 22, 2014
- joeteh: True......
- joeteh: At least he tried.....
- mel: tbh if this is true, this guy must have had a supe...
- rocketlamp: He sent it to Putin? And putin let it happen, I su...
- joeteh: That is a question that no one can answer now. RIP...