While I was thinking that today’s Sony Ericsson’s announcement on their “What’s Next” website will be an Android phone, I never expect that it will be named X10. During these few weeks (or days or months), we have been hearing X3 as the Rachael phone. Now, it is official that Sony Ericsson launches an Android […]
Sony Ericsson or someone has been leaking out information on the up and coming Android phone. A few days ago, Sony Ericsson website stated that a new phone is coming this November. Now a teaser appeared showing some curves. Video after the break.
A teaser page has shown up on Sony Ericsson website. It mentions something interesting is going to happen on the 3rd November 2009. What could it be?
Just a few days ago, I blogged about the rumored Sony Ericsson Xperia Rachael that runs on Google Android OS. Now, we have official looking picture of it in white, plus a bonus video of the UI at work. Quite amazing, I must say. BTW, if it is true, it will have one of the […]
Is this an Android phone from Sony Ericsson? No indication though. However the sources are pointing that is a powerful Android phone (Codename Rachael). From “internal documents”, it mentions that it will have a 1GHz Snapdragon Processor, HSPA, 8-MegaPixels camera, 3.5mm jack and the rest are unclear. (source)
- Contest: Bad Neighours Movie Tickets on Media Preview Day (Video) April 28, 2014
- 3 pairs of preview tickets to DRACULA UNTOLD to be won September 19, 2014
- He actually predicted about the fate of MH370 and MH17 accurately July 20, 2014
- Black screen on WhatsApp if using iPhone 6 Plus front camera September 20, 2014
- My rant about e-Scooter and how you or the authority can help September 25, 2014
- Samsung donates 3,000 smartphones in support of fight against Ebola October 21, 2014
- Be different, get the new Ted Baker iPhone 6 casing October 21, 2014
- SanDisk Announces SanDisk Extreme microSDXC card in Singapore October 20, 2014
- Meet Fitbit Surge, Fitbit Charge and Fibit ChargeHR October 20, 2014
- Strife: Origins Tournament Opens in Singapore October 19, 2014
- Lennon: 256 Modulation requires 2 AC router to be "paired...
- Lennon: Issue with powerless are that they are heavily dep...
- Lennon: Assured bandwidth is not the same as assured speed...
- Which one to buy - mini 2 or 3? - Page 4 - www.hardwarezone.com.sg: […] Norman Chan wrote: Any ideas what is t...
- MephistoVic: Yes! Just got my iPhone 6+ today, same issue, was ...