Wow, this is really, really good news from Microsoft. Nokia Drive+ Beta, previously an app that is on Nokia Windows Phone only, is now available to all Windows..
For those living in the States and with Nokia Lumia phones, good news for you. Nokia has updated the Nokia Drive to version 3.0 and it comes with Nokia Commute..
Finally, Nokia Transport app is working in Singapore. Previously, it will mention “not supported” in Singapore. Today, I updated the software to 184.108.40.206 and..
Finally, Nokia Lumia 900 is here in Singapore. The new Nokia Lumia 900 will be retailing for SGD849 at Nokia retail stores and at all mobile operators in..
It is just a short while ago that Nokia updated its Nokia Drive to version 2.0. Now, some leaked news is showing that Nokia is going to update its Nokia Drive..
- Sony introduces Walkman NWZ-ZX1 in Singapore January 19, 2014
- How to download your Facebook Lookback (video) February 5, 2014
- Samsung GALAXY Note 3 in Blush Pink and S4 in LTE+ available from 4th Jan January 3, 2014
- TechieLobang thanks readers with promo codes for Omigo, vPost December 8, 2013
- StarHub responded after MyRepublic’s launch of 1 Gbps broadband January 17, 2014
- Infographic: What has changed since Samsung GALAXY S April 25, 2014
- How to dine with Rio Ferdinand and Sergio Agüero in Singapore April 24, 2014
- 6 days left to download WeChat Marvel Super Heroes animated sticker April 24, 2014
- StarHub to extend promotion of 4G VAS, what really happened? April 24, 2014
- M1 partners GrabTaxi, why didn’t taxi companies think of it? April 23, 2014
- Cammille: .. quite impressive if they are truly singaporean ...
- FacePalm: Wa lao, just copy taxi app from places like Shangh...
- Guest Blogger: Roberto Valdez “2014 World Cup Campaigns”: […] SONY – “We Are One” Campaign [R...
- Cheatsheet of startup acquisitions in Southeast Asia – China Digital Review: […] Zest InteractiveThailand’s leading...
- joeteh: Haha.. Ya.. luckily Peter does not mind the selfie...