The cut-off date is near (29th July) for you to claim the free upgrade to Windows 10. Last year, I posted how you can get your Windows 10 free upgrade and..
Today, I received some disturbing news. My favorite Chrome browser is actually sucking battery from my laptop. Should I be worried? Should I change my browser..
The one year anniversary for Windows 10 is near. Some people like Windows 10, some don’t but that doesn’t stop 300 million devices from being activated with..
If you need a fuss-free phone or just to try out Windows 10, the Lumia 650 might be for you. Specs-wise, I wish it could be better..
Microsoft has partnered with Dropbox to update the Dropbox App specifically for Windows 10. Here is the look of the new Dropbox app. It has the same minimalist..
- Review: Unboxing of Leagoo Shark 1 (video) May 21, 2016
- Did Singapore Airlines Cancel SQ879 Flight Deliberately? September 27, 2016
- Battery Efficiency: Microsoft Edge vs Google Chrome (video) June 21, 2016
- Samsung announces Samsung Galaxy J1 mini and Galaxy Tab A May 6, 2016
- Android Pay is Here in Singapore, 10 Things You Need To Know June 28, 2016
- Xiaomi Launches Mi Note 2, Bezel-less Mi MIX and Mi VR (Video) October 26, 2016
- Infographic: How to Find Google Hidden Games October 25, 2016
- Samsung Launches 10.1-inch Galaxy Tab A with S Pen and Adds New Color to Galaxy S7 Edge 4G+ October 23, 2016
- SHARP Launches Z2 and MS1 Smartphones in Singapore October 22, 2016
- The Cheapest 3-Axis Smartphone Gimbal, Snoppa M1 (Video) October 22, 2016
- joe computer: good post, should be voted as best tech blog, wher...
- Daniel: The hospital blast didn't happen, this guy is a f...
- Vijeth Rao: I guess Samsung reputation is at Stake because whe...
- haq: You can compare it to the Vkworld T1 Plus Kratos ...
- Ivy Blanes: Smart gadgets are flooding the markets nowadays, y...