LG today announced the availability of Android 4.4 KitKat OS for LG G2. Check out the video comparison of KitKat vs Jelly Bean OS and also the media release..
Google finally announced the much awaited wearable technology (OS) called Android Wear. At first glance, it looks like Google Now on your wrist. The first..
LG launches the 5.9-inch LG G PRO2 in Singapore. It will retail at RRP of S$828 and will be available at all M1, SingTel, StarHub and other authorized LG mobile..
Owners of LG G2 will be getting the Android 4.4 (KitKat) in March 2014. Expect to see improvements or new features after the upgrade. As for other handsets..
Want to win some cash and the LG G Flex? LG is conducting a contest via Facebook right now from now till 2nd March 2014. If you have the creativity juices..
- Sony introduces Walkman NWZ-ZX1 in Singapore January 19, 2014
- How to download your Facebook Lookback (video) February 5, 2014
- Samsung GALAXY Note 3 in Blush Pink and S4 in LTE+ available from 4th Jan January 3, 2014
- TechieLobang thanks readers with promo codes for Omigo, vPost December 8, 2013
- StarHub responded after MyRepublic’s launch of 1 Gbps broadband January 17, 2014
- Infographic: What has changed since Samsung GALAXY S April 25, 2014
- How to dine with Rio Ferdinand and Sergio Agüero in Singapore April 24, 2014
- 6 days left to download WeChat Marvel Super Heroes animated sticker April 24, 2014
- StarHub to extend promotion of 4G VAS, what really happened? April 24, 2014
- M1 partners GrabTaxi, why didn’t taxi companies think of it? April 23, 2014
- Cammille: .. quite impressive if they are truly singaporean ...
- FacePalm: Wa lao, just copy taxi app from places like Shangh...
- Guest Blogger: Roberto Valdez “2014 World Cup Campaigns”: […] SONY – “We Are One” Campaign [R...
- Cheatsheet of startup acquisitions in Southeast Asia – China Digital Review: […] Zest InteractiveThailand’s leading...
- joeteh: Haha.. Ya.. luckily Peter does not mind the selfie...