Apple brings iBooks Textbooks and iTunes U Course Manager to over 50 countries including Japan. iTunes U Course Manager, available in 70 countries now..
If you are seriously getting the iPhone 4 which will be out in 5 countries on the 24th June 2010 and 18 other countries (including Singapore) from July 2010, you might want to consider Invisible Shield from ZAGG. For those who has use Invisible Shield before, you should know how good it is.
Don’t quote me. Saw this news from Straits Times. Seems that all three telcos (Singtel, Starhub, M1) are having fair treatment this time round for the 4th Generation iPhone or iPhone 4. No pricing yet and no fix date. But everyone is sure secretive about it. Click here to read the report (source)
It is official. The new iPhone is not iPhone 4G, iPhone HD. It is just by a simple name of iPhone 4. It has front facing camera, 5 MegaPixels camera with Flash, shoots 720p HD video, does video calling (via WiFi only, and to iOS 4 devices only) called FaceTime, super high resolution screen called […]
This is the media release of Apple iPad. Of course, half the World already knows about it. Anyway, it is good to read the official release . Do note that the prices are in USD. Seems like there is no date on International release and iBooks available in US at launch. Click Here to Watch […]
- Sony introduces Walkman NWZ-ZX1 in Singapore January 19, 2014
- How to download your Facebook Lookback (video) February 5, 2014
- Samsung GALAXY Note 3 in Blush Pink and S4 in LTE+ available from 4th Jan January 3, 2014
- StarHub responded after MyRepublic’s launch of 1 Gbps broadband January 17, 2014
- How to use any router for StarHub Fibre Broadband with Direct ONT January 23, 2014
- Take part in CapitaLand, NGC “Building People” Photography Competition April 19, 2014
- New Sony NWZ-B180F Walkman is a thumbdrive and music player April 19, 2014
- The amazing 14 years of her life in 4 minutes (video) April 18, 2014
- Sony introduces bright and colorful portable charger CP-V3A April 18, 2014
- Download Rio 2 Animated Stickers on WeChat for Free April 17, 2014
- Guest Blogger: Roberto Valdez “2014 World Cup Campaigns”: […] SONY – “We Are One” Campaign [R...
- Cheatsheet of startup acquisitions in Southeast Asia – China Digital Review: […] Zest InteractiveThailand’s leading...
- joeteh: Haha.. Ya.. luckily Peter does not mind the selfie...
- Keep Your PlayStation 4 Pristine With Durable Skins | nR Gadget: […] Sources: James Careless: (2013) http://t...
- Clinton Jeff: Haha that was fun! I'm glad we all made it into t...