If you are sick of playing the 2048 game, here is something refreshing. It is a clever clone that uses musical notes instead of numbers. In Circle of Fifths..
Singapore will be getting the Xbox One from 23rd September 2014.It will be available starting at S$639. Xbox One with Kinect will be available at S$739..
Does your child know what are these games: Goli, Chaptek, Zero Point and etc? Most of the children now are unfamiliar with these nostalgic games. If you have time..
Having reached the biggest prize pool in eSports history, The International is a yearly worldwide Dota 2 tournament which pits the biggest names in the Dota 2 competitive gaming scene against each other for insanely large prize pools; starting from The International (2011) with $1.6 million and growing to over $7 million for this year’s […]
For those who enjoyed Magic 2014 – Duels of the Planeswalkers, check out Magic 2015 – Duels of the Planeswalkers, it will available on..
- Contest: Bad Neighours Movie Tickets on Media Preview Day (Video) April 28, 2014
- He actually predicted about the fate of MH370 and MH17 accurately July 20, 2014
- Who is going to the SG Tech Show 2014 happening from 29th May? May 23, 2014
- Infographic: Rising Metro, reason why I give up Windows Phone May 30, 2014
- Score Calculator and all you need to know about the new IPPT July 25, 2014
- This is Canon first camera with such an interesting name September 3, 2014
- Linksys introduces new Wireless Range Extenders in Singapore September 2, 2014
- Best video ever comparing iPhone 6 with iPhone 5s side by side September 2, 2014
- First reveal of the shape of the GALAXY Note 4 prior Samsung UNPACKED 2014 (video) September 1, 2014
- How to earn dollars with your creativity on LINE Creators Market September 1, 2014
- Beyondreach Letgo: You guys are really fantastic (professional). Wit...
- joeteh: True. If it can be smaller and using 230v (for Sin...
- Wee Wu Neo: Interesting and a very good price point. It will b...
- Awang: It is unislamic to heed the warnings of " metaphy...
- joe computer: http://www.pcworld.com/video/39263/up-close-with-t...