If you have tried crossing your eyes and successfully look at those 3D embedded pictures (magic eye pictures), this music video is going to blow you away. The..
If you have watched Ironman, you should be familiar with J.A.R.V.I.S. It is the “brain” behind Ironman suit with its AR and computing power. Now, this company..
Check out this video that I made on the T-Rex. It is one of the most interesting thing that I have seen. Thanks to our human brain, we are able to visualize..
It seems that many companies are making full use of the Kinect Sensor by Microsoft and coming out with many 3D imaging services based on the sensor. Shapify.me is a novelty service by company, Artec Group, which allows you to create a small sized figurine of yourself using their software and a Kinect for scanning. However, looking […]
Leica celebrates its 100th birthday with an interesting gift to their exclusive mailing list. It comes in the form of a flat plastic poster. However, take each..
- Contest: Bad Neighours Movie Tickets on Media Preview Day (Video) April 28, 2014
- 3 pairs of preview tickets to DRACULA UNTOLD to be won September 19, 2014
- He actually predicted about the fate of MH370 and MH17 accurately July 20, 2014
- My rant about e-Scooter and how you or the authority can help September 25, 2014
- Who is going to the SG Tech Show 2014 happening from 29th May? May 23, 2014
- Sentosa introduces free WiFi at selected areas September 30, 2014
- Kids, if you bend an iPhone 6 Plus purposely, it will bend, get it? (video) September 30, 2014
- This wearable Quadcopter, Nixie, might be a reality (video) September 29, 2014
- We are a step closer in creating the invisibility cloak (video) September 29, 2014
- Nokia Lumia 830 with detachable battery and Wireless Charging available now September 28, 2014
- Nicole: Thanks much bro Joe...
- Jet: I totally agree with you. Now i am so scared to ri...
- joeteh: Ya.. That is something not many will know. And the...
- ien: I tried foldable bikes and mrt only to realise the...
- joeteh: I think there is no clear law refining the e-Scoot...