I thought I saw wrongly. Toshiba has issued a Press Release on their latest concept PC , libretto. It is a dual 7-inch screen and runs on Windows 7. I think this might be a good replacement for the Microsoft Courier.
While surfing the Telcos’ website, I decided to try my luck to see if any Telcos is preparing for iPhone4. Seems like Singtel is almost ready for iPhone 4. It is saying that it is in the final phase of the talk with Apple. What do you think? http://www.singtel.com/iphone4 Update: Seems that Singtel has remove […]
If you are having an urge during the World Cup 2010 period, this AR app should be just right for you. Kickball AR app is a Augmented Reality app that project a ball on the screen of your phone through camera. You can then juggle it. Watch the video.
During CommunicAsia 2010, Rednano booth caught my attention. It is quite a small booth and with a TV screen that says Liveview Directory Search Service. There wasn’t much else. However, when I talked to them, I realized that this may be the next big thing in Singapore, especially, with Mapking and Augmented Reality incorporated.
NTT DoCoMo has a very big booth in CommunicAsia 2010. At one of their station, it showcases their latest designers’ phones. Unfortunately, all these phones will not reach Singapore. Nevertheless, here are some pics to quench your thirst. For those looking for Kate Spade designed phone, click HERE.
Attended the Wonder Girls Music Showcase, brought to us by Sony Ericsson. I had two tickets and finally decided to give up the 2nd ticket to anyone who comment on my fanpage. Anyway, went to the Showcase with Zane. Here is the ticket.
Received a press release from Google. I think many people in Google are World Cup fans. Or they just do not want to miss the fun with everyone else. See the press release on how Google can celebrate SA World Cup 2010 with you.
I think those with prepaid card will rejoice with this news. Singtel is offering free incoming calls to prepaid mobile customers. More details after the break.
Received Press Release from Sony. You can find the information on its pricing worldwide. However, I cannot find the availability in Singapore. Please read the Press Release.
NTT DoCoMo showcased a series of phones from well known designer. If I am not wrong, they are not launched in Japan yet. Here is an exclusive look at one of them, Kate Spade P-05B. It is very bright red (with pink) in color.
I guess this must be one of the hotties in CommunicAsia 2010. There has be a lot of talk on Huawei Tablet. In February, people caught a glimpse of the device. Finally, at CommunicaAsia 2010, I was able to spend a few minutes with it.
- Black screen on WhatsApp if using iPhone 6 Plus front camera September 20, 2014
- My rant about e-Scooter and how you or the authority can help September 25, 2014
- 3 pairs of preview tickets to DRACULA UNTOLD to be won September 19, 2014
- Microsoft affordable Lumia 535 dual SIM smartphone landed in Singapore November 25, 2014
- enerpad, the portable battery that charges your laptop September 1, 2014
- Comparison of different Chatting Apps on Web January 24, 2015
- Samsung GALAXY A3 in Platinum Silver and Champagne Gold Available from Tomorrow January 23, 2015
- WhatsApp Anywhere in the World Free with WhatSim January 23, 2015
- What to expect with Windows 10 (video) January 22, 2015
- WhatsApp is now on Web but not for iOS users January 22, 2015
- joe computer: http://news.microsoft.com/windows10story/?OCID=WIP...
- joeteh: Mine now is also 505. But before the upgrade, it i...
- joeteh: Haha.. http://www.whatsim.com/...
- joe computer: you beat hardwarezone to this news! so what is the...
- joe computer: my version 2.11.505...