Received the Press Release from Microsoft on Windows Live Essentials. This is an upgraded version of the current version now. It has a slew of new features like facial recognition and extra. Read the Press Release.
HTC has launched a new contest “Celebrate Me” from today till 18th of June 2010. Two things you can do. Take part in the contest or vote for the submission. Both will allow you to have chance to win prizes.
I guess by now, you should have heard or see the picture of the sink hole in Guatemalan. Now, did you see the video? One clothing factory was actually “consumed” by the sink hole. Reports blame the tropical storm Agatha’s torrential rains for causing the sinkhole. Do you think so?
I didn’t know that Singapore PC Show actually do survey to ensure that the products sold during the show is relevant to the customers. Kudos to them. BTW, one of the items that you can look out is the Greenbook ebook reader. Here is a Press Release with more information.
A surgeon in Japan is using Apple iPad to assist them in surgery. There is not much details. Amazing things is that the IPS touch screen on the iPad is still so sensitive with a layer of protection and the latex gloves.
With football (or soccer) fever getting hotter very day, Sony unveils FevaArena for PlayStation Home. You can expect Zakumi, the official mascot of 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa, to appear in FevaArena for photo taking session. More information with Press Release.
Got this Press Release from Rendezvous Hospitality Group on the opening of Singapore’s first public room Telepresence facility. Read the Press Release here.
Flavors.me is a website that can churn out nice website in minutes. There are 2 version. One is free and the other is paid (US$20/year). Of course, the paid one has more customization.
Kno is big at 14.1-inch, has dual screen and definitely targeted at students. It has capacitive IPS (In-plane Switching Screen) screen that uses touch or stylus as input. It weighs 5.5 pounds, and offers six to eight hours of battery life. It is like the Microsoft Courier but bigger.
Steve Jobs was interviewed in D8. The videos were put online and I thought I would share with everyone here on those interesting ones. For example, his fight on Adobe Flash, the lost iPhone that leads to Gizmodo’s journalist house being searched and also on Google and Android.
Super Junior fans, this post is for you. If you wish to watch Super Junior Galaxy S Showcase in Singapore on the 6th June 2010, there is a way to do so now.
The good people of ifixit has done it again. They took the HTC Evo 4G and did a teardown. And surprisingly, based on them, the HTC Evo 4G is a lot easier to dismantle than they thought.
- Black screen on WhatsApp if using iPhone 6 Plus front camera September 20, 2014
- My rant about e-Scooter and how you or the authority can help September 25, 2014
- 3 pairs of preview tickets to DRACULA UNTOLD to be won September 19, 2014
- He actually predicted about the fate of MH370 and MH17 accurately July 20, 2014
- enerpad, the portable battery that charges your laptop September 1, 2014
- It snows in Singapore (video) December 21, 2014
- How to show Street View in Virtual Reality Mode on Google Maps December 19, 2014
- The BlackBerry Classic Available in Singapore Now December 18, 2014
- OnePlus Official Unveiled OnePlus Power Bank December 18, 2014
- What are the most influential tweets for 2014 #YearOnTwitter in Singapore December 17, 2014
- WZ: Email sent...
- Jeannie Sew: E-scooters should not be banned. Instead governmen...
- joeteh: I guess it will take years to study the impact and...
- Sam: Yeah. the gov seem to be taking the easy way out w...
- joeteh: Wah.. It is so cheap now.. Thanks for sharing the ...