Microsoft Bing fans can now rejoice. Bing has been upgraded to version 5.1 for Windows Phone. It now supports turn-by-turn navigation and sports a new front page.
Android OS 2.2 (Froyo) seems to be gaining a lot of attention lately and all positive ones. Based on the latest pic (by Engadget, Froyo has the USB tethering and WiFi Hotspot function. I love these functions and it is a must to have them for my future phones, at least.
Office Mobile 2010 is officially released, and a surprise gift for Windows Mobile 6.5 users. We (yes, I am one of them) are getting the free upgrade.
Got the Press Release from Tele Atlas and Sygic on their latest product, Sygic AURA. It is a 3D GPS Map navigation which provide turn-by-turn navigation for Smartphone. Read the Press Release and watch a video demo on iPhone after the break.
HTC has made an official complain on some patent infringement to ITC (United States International Trade Comission). In total, HTC is claiming on 5 patents in regards to Apple’s iPhone, iPad, and iPod. More details after the break.
Apple will not like it. Once again, the secretive Apple next generation iPhone found itself landed in Vietnam to some guys who knows something about the big hoohaa over the leaked iPhone from Gizmodo. I don’t know if we should call this phone iPhone 4G or not. Anyway, enjoy the pictures.
There are not much details but many technology blogs are quite sure that Google is working with Verizon to come up with a Tablet. And as more information are pouring in, it seems that it will be based on Android platform (not Chrome OS).
Canon debuts its latest camera, PowerShot SD4000 IS. It has a slew of features which I think will make it popular. It can shoot in HD and has a bright lens (F2.0) with Image Stabilizer (IS). It comes in a few colors (red, silver, black or a limited edition white) and may vary from region […]
I have met Motorola DEXT, BackFlip, and now, we have the Flipout. It is square and you can twist it to reveal the Full QWERTY keyboard. It has a 2.8-inch screen, 3.1-MegaPixels camera, 700 MHz processor, 512MB ROM / 256MB RAM, GPS with Android 2.1 and Motorblur service. This phone comes in 3 colors: black, […]
I thought that this is a joke. However, as I read on, I am convinced that this is really what happened. Apparently, US authorities has taken note of bombing suspect Faisal Shahzad and befriended him on Facebook and followed his update on Twitter, but NOT physically following him!
A bug was discovered in Twitter. Anyone can let anyone follow him/her. Now, Twitter has pull the plug on follow/unfollow for the time being. So, what you will see is 0 follower and 0 following. I wonder how long will Twitter take to solve this bug.
Got this PR today. HTC is partnering with renowed partners like Jetstar, Fox, Lam Soon Singapore Pte Ltd, Moovemedia and etc to promote the HTC Smart. Press Release after the break.
- He actually predicted about the fate of MH370 and MH17 accurately July 20, 2014
- 3 pairs of preview tickets to DRACULA UNTOLD to be won September 19, 2014
- Black screen on WhatsApp if using iPhone 6 Plus front camera September 20, 2014
- My rant about e-Scooter and how you or the authority can help September 25, 2014
- Who is going to the SG Tech Show 2014 happening from 29th May? May 23, 2014
- IKEA Singapore celebrates Halloween today with Frightfully Fun Shopping October 31, 2014
- Microsoft Band has UV, heart rate monitor, GPS built in (video) October 31, 2014
- EZ-Link will discontinue Season Pass soon, here is what you should do October 31, 2014
- Progress Update for Google’s Project Ara modular smartphone (video) October 30, 2014
- Infographic: Explaining USB 3.0 devices with waterpipes October 30, 2014
- New Markets | Times Realty News: […] cases, suspended campaigns, and scams in...
- Vee: Got my Iphone 6+ today and the front camera screen...
- joe computer: http://www.cnet.com/news/crave-ep-180-help-battlin...
- Musaed: Same issue with 6+, Apple replace my handset with ...
- Wechat For Blackberry Os 5 | Wechat Newest: […] WeChat 2.5 available for BlackBerry OS 5...