I always wanted a stand for my HTC HD2. However, I do not want to spend money to buy it. After watching some inspiration here and here, I decided to build my mobile phone stand using just a paper clip and in less than 1 minute.
While Android 2.2 (Froyo) is making its way to Nexus One handsets by OTA or “manually”, PocketNow.com decided to do some tests to see if Google can live up to its claim during Google IO that Froyo has the fastest web browser in mobile devices or not.
If you are thinking to get an iPad stand, here is a short clip to teach you how to make it, and you can do it in 30 seconds. It looks quite nice and easy to make. However, would you go for this option after spending so much on the iPad itself.
If you think you have not had enough of iPhone leak, here is another one. In this picture, it shows two handsets that resemble the next generation iPhone or iPhone 4G or iPhone HD (whichever you may like to call them). One of them is black and the other a white color. It actually looks […]
If you have heard about BigDog, it is not difficult to visualize LittleDog. It is a smaller version of the BigDog and it has learned some new tricks. Be amazed by its balancing power on those difficult terrain. Video after the break.
Take two very promising phones. A Nexus One with Android 2.2 (Froyo) and another, HTC Desire, with Android 2.1 (Eclair). Which is better, in terms of watching video? Froyo comes with Flash 10.1 Beta and Eclair is installed with Flash Lite 4.
Ever since HP acquired Palm, there are rumors that HP is going to make WebOS devices or tablets. There were not much confirmation on HP side until recently. Moreover, HP has also shelved its slate project and the decision is still unknown.
News are spreading that owners of Google Nexus One (N1) are getting OTA (Over The Air) update to Android 2.2 OS (Froyo). Have you gotten your update already? Would really love to know your experience with it . (source)
If you have noticed, HTC Desire was launched in Singapore on the 14th May 2010. I was glad to be able to get hold of a review set (thanks to HTC) a few days later. It has a 3.7-Inch AMOLED screen and Android 2.1 OS and of course HTC Sense.
This is an interesting video. It shows you how simple and cheap it is for you to stick your iPad to some awesome positions. As mentioned, just iPad and some Velcros.
Google has launched its first ever interactive doodle worldwide, in celebration of the 30th anniversary of one of the most recognized gaming icons in history, Pac-Man. With this doodle, users will be able to play the game straight from the doodle which will be broadcasted on Google homepages across the world, including Singapore.
I bet you will be thrill to see the pricing of these games. In conjunction with the release of Final Fantasy XIII (Chinese version) Square Enix is having a special online promotion especially for Final Fantasy Fans! Starting from 21st May to 2nd June, a list of games created by Square Enix will be available only […]
Got this Press Release from addidas. adidas Singapore announced a collaboration with EA and IAHGames, for EA SPORTS FIFA Online 2 and the new 2010 FIFA World Cup™ game mode. More pictures and Press Release after the break.
- Black screen on WhatsApp if using iPhone 6 Plus front camera September 20, 2014
- 3 pairs of preview tickets to DRACULA UNTOLD to be won September 19, 2014
- He actually predicted about the fate of MH370 and MH17 accurately July 20, 2014
- My rant about e-Scooter and how you or the authority can help September 25, 2014
- Infographic: Rising Metro, reason why I give up Windows Phone May 30, 2014
- Pricing and availability of HTC Desire EYE and RE camera in Singapore November 24, 2014
- TomTom offers at Sitex 2014 November 24, 2014
- Casio EX-TR50, EX-FR10 cameras and more offers at Sitex November 24, 2014
- Christmas ad inspired by real war event in 1914 went viral (video) November 23, 2014
- Sennheiser launches CX 1.00, CX 2.00 and CX 3.00 in-ear headphones November 22, 2014
- Wechat Blackberry Nas?l Yüklenir | WhatsAPP and Wechat: […] How to Run Apps in Full Screen for Samsu...
- joe computer: how we can start one?...
- joeteh: Nice. Good to hear that...
- Tom: Problem solved Whatsapp has updated optimized vers...
- mhisham: Nokia TV! hehe ;)...