Now, you can use Wireless@SG to connect to the smart devices. They are available at the Beach Station, Imbiah Lookout, The Port of Lost Wonder and Mount Faber..
The latest Microsoft smartphone Nokia Lumia 830 on Windows Phone 8.1 is now available in Singapore. It has Wireless Charging, removable battery, OIS and an..
BlackBerry announces the BlackBerry Passport in Singapore. It has a square 4.5-inch touch screen with QWERTY keyboard. Specs-wise, I think it looks good but it..
Thanks all for the participation. The results are in. We have the 3 winners for the Dracula Untold Preview Tickets Giveaway. The winners are..
Check out the latest protective casings from OtterBox. It has different range of protection depending on your needs. However, if you are an iPhone 6 Plus user..
- Contest: Bad Neighours Movie Tickets on Media Preview Day (Video) April 28, 2014
- 3 pairs of preview tickets to DRACULA UNTOLD to be won September 19, 2014
- He actually predicted about the fate of MH370 and MH17 accurately July 20, 2014
- My rant about e-Scooter and how you or the authority can help September 25, 2014
- Who is going to the SG Tech Show 2014 happening from 29th May? May 23, 2014
- Sentosa introduces free WiFi at selected areas September 30, 2014
- Kids, if you bend an iPhone 6 Plus purposely, it will bend, get it? (video) September 30, 2014
- This wearable Quadcopter, Nixie, might be a reality (video) September 29, 2014
- We are a step closer in creating the invisibility cloak (video) September 29, 2014
- Nokia Lumia 830 with detachable battery and Wireless Charging available now September 28, 2014
- Nicole: Thanks much bro Joe...
- Jet: I totally agree with you. Now i am so scared to ri...
- joeteh: Ya.. That is something not many will know. And the...
- ien: I tried foldable bikes and mrt only to realise the...
- joeteh: I think there is no clear law refining the e-Scoot...