The latest HUAWEI P10 is here in Singapore. HUAWEI P10 Plus will be available from 15th April (check out how to pre-order below). The latest smartphones from HUAWEI incorporated the LEICA Dual-Camera 2.0 (with the Pro version for P10 Plus). If you are really into mobile photography, you have to check out these phones. More information below.
HUAWEI P10 and P10 Plus Availability
Here is the HUAWEI P10 and P10 Plus availability in Singapore. Read the Press Release for more details.
- HUAWEI P10 (Prestige Gold [Sandblast], Graphite Black [Sandblast]): Starting from 1 April 2017, priced at $798 (64GB ROM + 4GB RAM)
- HUAWEI P10 PLUS (Dazzling Gold [Hyper Diamond-Cut], Graphite Black [Sandblast]): Starting from 15 April 2017, priced at $998 (128GB ROM + 6GB RAM)
- Selected colors will be available at all HUAWEI Service Centres and authorized distributors at a later date.
How to Pre-Order the HUAWEI P10 Plus in Singapore
The HUAWEI P10 Plus will be available on 15 April 2017.
- M1 customers: www.m1.com.sg/huaweiP10Plus on 1 April 2017, 10 am
- Singtel customers: www.singtelshop.com/huaweiP10Plus on 12 April 2017, 12 noon
- StarHub customers: www.starhub.com/huaweiP10Plus on 12 April 2017, 12 noon
Pre-order fulfillment will take place starting from 14 April 2017
HUAWEI P10 and P10 Plus Specification Comparison
Here is the HUAWEI P10 and Huawei P10 Plus comparison
HUAWEI PUTS A PHOTO STUDIO IN YOUR POCKET WITH THE LAUNCH OF NEW P SERIES SMARTPHONES
Make every shot a cover shot; HUAWEI P10 and HUAWEI P10 PLUS debut in April
SINGAPORE, MARCH 2017 – A combination of cutting-edge hardware and advancements in software, the HUAWEI P10 and HUAWEI P10 Plus are engineered to perfectly complement the modern lifestyles of Singapore’s consumers. The new generation cameras co-engineered with Leica to enhance portrait photography, is perfectly integrated into the P series smartphones which are available in a wide range of unique colours developed in partnership with Pantone Color Institute™. The HUAWEI P10 and P10 Plus will be available in Singapore on 1 and 15 April 2017 respectively.
“We acknowledge today’s consumers are more connected than ever before, and the new HUAWEI P10 and HUAWEI P10 Plus are designed to fit seamlessly into their lifestyles,” said Cheng Jiangfei, Country Head of Huawei Consumer Business in Singapore. “Content and innovative technology are an integral part of our daily lives. Hence, we have incorporated our latest technology advancements into the new P series smartphones with stand-out design and hardware features such as our cameras co-engineered with Leica that places a photography studio right in your pocket. We are committed to deliver the most amazing technology and customer experiences to our consumers in Singapore.”
Key features include:
- HUAWEI P10: featuring Leica Dual-Camera 2.0 that incorporates artistic portrait enhancement technologies such as precise 3D facial detection, dynamic illumination, natural colour or monochrome bokeh, automated wide aperture effect, and HUAWEI Hybrid Zoom that allow macro close-up shots
- HUAWEI P10 Plus: featuring Leica Dual-Camera 2.0 Pro Edition. Featuring all the benefits of the HUAWEI P10 but incorporating new SUMMILUX-H Leica rear camera lenses with larger apertures for brighter photos
- A world’s first Leica front camera also featuring a new brighter sensor and larger aperture lens for outstanding self portraits
- Sturdy uni-body metal construction and available in trendy colours developed in conjunction with Pantone Color Institute™. Unique finishes on selected models with the industry’s first Hyper Diamond-Cut finishing that give a luxurious feel
- 4.5G-enabled HUAWEI P10 Plus featuring cutting-edge 4×4 LTE MIMO antenna system and 2×2 Wi-Fi MIMO antenna for amazing wi-fi performance
- A phone that stays fast even with continued use: advanced Kirin 960 processor, HUAWEI Ultra Memory and new EMUI 5.1 user interface
- An Artistic Photography Studio in Your Hands
HUAWEI P10 and HUAWEI P10 Plus are the first smartphones to feature an 8-megapixel Leica front camera. Together with an all-new sensor that captures more light in low-light environments, the Leica front camera simplifies group portraits thanks to an automatic wide angle mode. Building on the success of Huawei’s dual cameras co-engineered with Leica, the HUAWEI P10 and HUAWEI P10 Plus are equipped with an improved dual-camera system featuring a high resolution 20-megapixel monochrome sensor and a 12-megapixel colour sensor. High quality low light images are further ensured thanks to Optical Image Stabilisation technology.
HUAWEI P10 Plus features the advanced Leica Rear Dual-Camera 2.0 Pro Edition. The camera features new Leica SUMMILUX-H lenses with a larger F/1.8 aperture that enable more light to be gathered in low-light conditions.
Iconic P Series Design with On-trend Touches
HUAWEI P10 and HUAWEI P10 Plus are sure to stand out thanks to new and unique colours co-created with Pantone Color Institute™, the world’s pre-eminent authority on colour. The unique Hyper Diamond-Cut finishing on selected models is a world’s first and provides a uniquely luxurious tactile and visual experience.
HUAWEI P10 will be available in Graphite Black and Prestige Gold featuring a high quality sandblast finish HUAWEI P10 Plus will be available in Graphite Black (sandblast finish) and in Dazzling Gold featuring the unique Hyper Diamond-Cut finish.
HUAWEI P10 and HUAWEI P10 Plus are also produced in PANTONE Greenery* the official PANTONE Colour of the Year 2017, and Dazzling Blue, a luxurious and captivating deep blue shade*.
*HUAWEI P10 in Dazzling Blue will be available on 15 April 2017, while HUAWEI P10 Plus in Dazzling Blue will be available on 22 April 2017. Availability of Greenery to be advised at a later date.
Performance Advancements in Efficiency and Connectivity
The HUAWEI P10 and HUAWEI P10 Plus take smartphone efficiency a step further thanks to the powerful Kirin 960 processor and the all-new EMUI 5.1 user interface that continually optimises the phones user interface performance with repeated use. The phone is optimised with repeated use thanks to a machine learning algorithm combined with HUAWEI Ultra Memory that enhances multitasking.
Availability in Singapore
The HUAWEI P10 will be available for sale at M1, Singtel, StarHub and all major electronic retail outlets from 1 April 2017 onwards.
The HUAWEI P10 Plus will be available on 15 April 2017. M1 customers may register their interest via www.m1.com.sg/huaweiP10Plus on 1 April 2017, 10 am. Singtel and StarHub customers may pre-order via www.singtelshop.com/huaweiP10Plus and www.starhub.com/huaweiP10Plus respectively on 12 April 2017, 12 noon. Pre-order fulfilment will take place starting from 14 April 2017.
About Huawei Consumer Business Group
Huawei’s products and services are available in more than 170 countries and are used by a third of the world’s population, ranking third in the world in mobile phone shipments in 2014. 16 R&D centers have been set up in the United States, Germany, Sweden, Russia, India, and China. Huawei Consumer Business Group is one of Huawei’s three business units and covers smartphones, mobile broadband devices, home devices and cloud services. Huawei’s global network is built on 20 years of expertise in the telecom industry and is dedicated to delivering the latest technological advances to consumers around the world.
For more information please visit: http://consumer.huawei.com/sg
For regular updates on Huawei Consumer BG, follow us on: