Update on 7th February: You can now edit your video http://t.co/wREFtadlkV
Facebook is celebrating its 10th Anniversary this year. Facebook started on 4th February 2004. If you are a Facebook user for some time already, you should get a nice video review of your stay on Facebook. Read on to find the steps to download your Facebook Lookback video. (you can share this post with this shortlink: http://bit.ly/facebooklb)
Here is the link to your Facebook Lookback.
I am not sure if there is any easy way to download your video but here is how you can do so.
How to Download Your Facebook Lookback Video
- Go to this Site
- Copy the code (line 1 to line 40)
- Go to Chrome Browser
- Login to your Facebook account.
- On your Facebook page, Press CTRL+SHIFT+J to open up the Console Tab
- Paste the copied code into the Console Tab and press Enter
- A pop up will come up. Copy the link. This is the link to your Lookback video
- Paste this link on your Chrome browser
- Enjoy the video. Press CTRL S to save it in MP4 format
That is it. Just a note. If you notice, your Facebook Lookback video is actually visible to anyone with the link. I am fine with it but if your paranoid with Privacy, you might not be comfortable.
Here is mine . Thank you Facebook. It does bring back memories.
PS: If you have a better way, let me know