The date and pricing of Sony Xperia Z is out. It will be available in Singapore from 1st March at S$988. However, you can pre-order from your favorite telco from 15th February.
Here is the Press Release
The XperiaTM Z hits Singapore shelves on March 1st
- Full HD 5” Reality Display with Mobile BRAVIA Engine 2 for super brightness and clarity
- Sony’s media applications deliver rich user experiences and instant access to entertainment services
- Easy and fast One-touch functions to wirelessly share music, photos and videos across devices
- New stand-out Sony design with water and dust resistance
February 7th 2013, Singapore – Sony Mobile Communications (“Sony Mobile”) has announced that its newest premium flagship smartphone Xperia Z will be available in Singapore from March 1st 2013. Customers can place their pre-orders starting from Feb 15th to Feb 24th.
Experience the best of Sony in a Smartphone
- 5” 1080 x 1920p full HD Reality Display with Mobile BRAVIA® Engine 2
- 13MP Fast Capture camera with Exmor RS for mobile, HDR video, Superior Auto and Noise Reduction to effortlessly capture razor sharp pictures and videos in any conditions
- Dust and water resistant (IP55 & IP57) with a durable glass display
- 1.5 GHz asynchronous quad-core Snapdragon S4 processor with 2GB RAM
- Battery STAMINA mode improves standby time by at least 4 times
Xperia Z will be available in the Xperia Store, Sony Stores and Sony Centres on March 1st and available at all telco operators from March 2nd onwards, in the colours black, white and purple at a recommended retail price of S$ 988 without contract.
* Xperia Z purple will be available one week after March 1st
Pre-order available from Feb 15th to Feb 24th
Customers can visit the Xperia Store, Sony Stores and Sony Centres and make their pre-orders during the above-mentioned period for an exclusive gift.
Alternatively, online pre-orders are also available at the following operator websites:
For more information on the pre-order, please visit www.facebook.com/sonymobilesg from Feb 15th onwards.
- ENDS –