Here is a cool feature from Google. Now you can handwrite onto the screen of your mobile and Google will translate it to words. It is currently able to support up to 27 languages.
To do that, you will need to activate it. Here are the steps.
- On your mobile, go to http://www.google.com
- At the end of the page, you should see “settings”
- Click on “settings” and you should see a page with options. Scroll to “Handwrite” option. “Enable” it.
- Save the option. Go back to browser. You may need to refresh it.
- Now, you can use the handwriting feature. At the bottom of the page, you will see a “G” that is in the handwritten form. Click on that and start writing on the screen. Have fun.
Here is a video to show you.