So, what have you bought at PC Show 2012? I have bought quite a number of things. Sharing them here. BTW, not all of them are for myself. Do you think they are a bargain?
My loot: -
- Western Digital (WD) 2TB portable storage at S$269
- SINOELE 10,000mAh Power Bank at S$60
- 5x 3-pin outlet and 2x USB outlet at S$25
- Flat cable 30-pin USB connector for iOS devices at S$25
- USB Power booster at S$5
- Jabra Extreme 2 earpiece at S$109
- Jabra CLIPPER at S$65
- Mili King 18,000 mAh external battery at S$189
- Sandisk Class 4 16 GB Micro SDHC Card wth adapter at S$13.50
That is it. This year, I think Suntec has changed the way the crowd flows. A bit messy but there are enough security to help everyone out.
The booth space is spacious and surprisingly, there are big empty spaces at Level 6. As for Level 4, the number of people touting for credit cards or some other non-IT related products is making that stretch empty.
This year, even helping customers to paste screen protectors has become an attraction.
Thanks to this company, NKOS
And do you remember there was once a very popular emergency battery charger that uses a single AA size battery? Well, it is back with a 2 battery type. Meet the new Shimona emergency battery charger.
How is your “shopping” experience at PC Show 2012?