If you think Siri on iPhone is boring, check out Kawaii Assistant. It puts a face to your phone assistant but be warned that it is not anywhere near the intelligence of Siri.
In fact, I think the pretty face “Suki” is there to distract you to realize that it cannot do much things other than recording your voice, and playing play Scissors-paper-stone. BTW, you can also “poke, blow, and shake her”.
A description from the app maker: -
- Fully interactive with high definition visuals and sounds
- Progressive game play mode with tons of replay value
- Memo taking feature
- Advice feature
- Realistic visuals and reactions to all types of user input
- Unlock-able modes showing Suki in different outfits
- Multiple language support
- Easier to please than your girlfriend
Check out this video demo.